• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 9 |OT| NO means NO

cajunator

Banned
AzumangaDaioh-Snowball.gif

snowball-point.gif

3ColliesOneisarescuedogwhodoesntknowhowtoplaycatchthesnowballGuesswhoswho-6812.gif

tumblr_inline_natnceUI7S1rl58lg.gif

two-cats-playing-in-snow.gif

Azumanga Daioh <3

Cali degenerates should be grateful for some nice freshwater. Might be some of the last they'll see.

I was unlucky, I was dominating the games, I just couldn't fucking finish. For instance in the first game, I lost 2-1. His goal keeper had 8 saves, mine had 0.

I will get my title back. Trust me.

Godslay

Banned
Snow is amazing when you don't have like, a job. Driving in snow is basically the world's most boring game of Russian roulette.

I guess my truck gets around in it fine. If it blizzards, I'll just remote into work. There is always that first snow where people have to adjust, but after that it seems most everyone gets it together.

The only thing I hate driving in is freezing rain and heavy blizzards. Road just looks wet, and in reality it's a pure sheet of black ice. Or you can't see the damn road in a heavy blizzard. The freezing rain though is the worst by far.

cajunator

Banned
Folks, defensive driving saves lives.
I was coming back home from running an errand and crossing an intersection but I always slow down through them and watch the sides. Good thing I did because some dumbfuck started pulling out on red light not paying attention and I managed to slam on my brakes in time to avoid it.
Always assume the other people dont know how to drive or arent paying attention because usually youre right.

jakncoke

Banned
I guess my truck gets around in it fine. If it blizzards, I'll just remote into work. There is always that first snow where people have to adjust, but after that it seems most everyone gets it together.

The only thing I hate driving in is freezing rain and heavy blizzards. Road just looks wet, and in reality it's a pure sheet of black ice. Or you can't see the damn road in a heavy blizzard. The freezing rain though is the worst by far.

Black ice was created by the devil

jakncoke

Banned
The last winter was the worst one ever in PA.

It better not be that bad again.

I am sick of driving in bad weather.

My area didnt get above normal snow from our yearly iirc 75 inch. We just were bitterly cold, I remember a couple times we had 3 days stretches where it never made a positive temp

JCizzle

Lattimore reported pain in his knee again, dude will probably never play again. Feel bad for him, I was really hoping he'd be able to make it back.

jakncoke

Banned
14 game season or not. Houston Oilers top rusher in 1971 having just 288 is funny. Robert Holmes. Team averaged 3.1 a rush lol

brentech

I thought both Alabama backs would be a bust but Ingram appears to have figured it out.
Trent is just hopeless.

That's pretty hard to say man. The 4 teams he got yards on haven't really played good run defense this year.

Cleveland, Atlanta, Carolina, Green Bay.....26, 28, 31, 32 in the league in rush defense.

Top Bottom