• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 9 |OT| NO means NO

You insulted my xboner

I only state the facts bro.

mlm-prospecting-just-the-facts.gif

welp looks like ray mcdonald will have no charges filed against him. can't wait for that dickbag kawakami to post his article about it. it'll go something like this:

blahblahblah not pressing charges BUT STILL! why did the niners let him play! why?!

Godslay

Banned
wtf did you play sunset for 5 minutes? i agree it starts off slow and kinda boring but once you get new abilities its game on.

evil within is nowhere NEAR re4. some of the chapters are cool and some are fucking terrible. couple that with the game being a technical mess and i can't forgive it!

SO is great.

I usually hate open world games. So that should tell you something.

bigosc2k

Banned
welp looks like ray mcdonald will have no charges filed against him. can't wait for that dickbag kawakami to post his article about it. it'll go something like this:

blahblahblah not pressing charges BUT STILL! why did the niners let him play! why?!
The dick bag at my job can finally shut his trap.

SO is great.

I usually hate open world games. So that should tell you something.

i have to admit the first 30 mins to an hour i was just kind of like ehhh its ok i guess. but then you start unlocking abilities, getting into some of the other systems in the game, getting some of the new guns and weapons.... pretty fucking awesome.

i also know its 900p and 30 fps but give me that all day long if this is how the games are going to look. explosions all over the place, tons of enemies all over, good draw distances and vistas. really impressed.

AND i'll give XBL some props because this is the first retail game i've played on xbone since i rented forza 5 in february and it was smooth installation, the bootup is quick, they seem to have adjusted the achievement and friends "apps" so they aren't so intrusive. played online in this game with bob a couple nights ago and it was a lot of fun

Godslay

Banned
i have to admit the first 30 mins to an hour i was just kind of like ehhh its ok i guess. but then you start unlocking abilities, getting into some of the other systems in the game, getting some of the new guns and weapons.... pretty fucking awesome.

i also know its 900p and 30 fps but give me that all day long if this is how the games are going to look. explosions all over the place, tons of enemies all over, good draw distances and vistas. really impressed.

AND i'll give XBL some props because this is the first retail game i've played on xbone since i rented forza 5 in february and it was smooth installation, the bootup is quick, they seem to have adjusted the achievement and friends "apps" so they aren't so intrusive. played online in this game with bob a couple nights ago and it was a lot of fun

The only problem I've had was after it fully installed, it wouldn't update the mission. It kept saying 'Install the game' or something like that. I just hard rebooted, and everything was good.

I've had a pretty seamless experience with it so far. Even the DLNA stuff worked right out of the box.

This Broncos team is feeling inevitable like the '97 Broncos.

Nothing is inevitable in this league in terms of winning.

The 97 team had to claw and scrape their way to win that Superbowl. The won two huge games on the road @KC in divisional, @PIT in AFCCG. Plus they were underdogs in the SB.

The 98 team felt inevitable at the time though. TD was just on another level that year, and they 'learned' how to win the year prior. It was a sight to behold, simply because they were a team that had all the talent and the killer instinct to match. The only fear was being defeated by the Vikings, but we were saved that by your team thankfully.

Farooq

Banned
So Witten got into it with randle at practice over his booking video dropped."Alright, don't say another (expletive) word!" Witten yelled at Randle. "Alright? Don't say nothin' from here on out. Don't talk about it." Is what he told randle per Mike Fisher. Got into it with Dez but I haven't seen any quotes.

...Would rather have Williams brought up from PS at this point. Randle's value on special teams and as Murray's reliever is not worth it.

Godslay

Banned
Why did you ignore my invites the other night you anti-social git?

I responded back to you in the thread that night.

I didn't know who it was that was sending me party invites. Plus I was in a singleplayer mission. I haven't taken the mic out of the bag either. Excuses I know.

Spinluck

I have no Halloween spirit, I honestly stopped caring when I was like 12.

I'm going to a party tonight and maybe Sunday. I would prefer to stay home, make something, and watch Netflix. But my girlfriend actually has friends who do these things so I don't have a choice.

JABEE

I'm going to a party tonight and maybe Sunday. I would prefer to stay home, make something, and watch Netflix. But my girlfriend actually has friends who do these things so I don't have a choice.
Bring over one of your culinary creations and you won't have to worry about attending Halloween parties again!

cajunator

Banned

Im spending the evening with relatives at a speckled trout fish fry and theres also buttered cauliflower and cabbage.

Top Bottom