• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 9 |OT| NO means NO

Packers have an easy second half while we have some really tough games on the road. I really think the Arizona game will determine our fate. If we win that we'll probably get the wildcard at least. If we lose we're fucked, because I just don't see us finishing ahead of the Packers. That last game of the season is gonna be brutal.
Agreed second half is gonna be tough.

ps4vsxb1-update.002.jpg

I sure hope yankee is ok. Come back! It's not the end of the world!
Love that the ps4 is kicking the Xbone's ass.

bionic77

Way bigger marketplace though. Us Olds still play games, but most of our parents didn't.
I guess.

I also think people want to play everything online now. Single player games are not as important.

That Sunset Overdrive does look awesome though. Can't remeber the last time I said that about a MS exclusive.

MechDX

"They're" upset with Clowney. "He's not showing the effort to play and there's always something" - per source.

The source also told be yesterday that Clowney was dealing with a sickness. Said he left practice yesterday & didnt attend today.

Jayson Braddock on twitter again

jakncoke

Banned
Ok good this thread fixed itself of it's problem, you don't know how much moe I had lined up to fix the Wattademic/Brademic.

I would of slapped you with my cock till you concussed yourself worse than football player from the 70s or a career boxer. NO FUCKING ANIME YOU FUCKING NERDS KEEP THAT DISGUSTING HABIT HIDDEN OUT OF SIGHT IN THIS THREAD MOTHERFUCKERS.

I would of slapped you with my cock till you concussed yourself worse than football player from the 70s or a career boxer. NO FUCKING ANIME YOU FUCKING NERDS KEEP THAT DISGUSTING HABIT HIDDEN OUT OF SIGHT IN THIS THREAD MOTHERFUCKERS.

Do you really want to have you cock touch something so dirty like a Anime nerd? If so that's cock abuse, you should lose custody off it.

zychi

Banned
I guess.

I also think people want to play everything online now. Single player games are not as important.

That Sunset Overdrive does look awesome though. Can't remeber the last time I said that about a MS exclusive.

I really like SP games. But SO was just medicore for the hour or so I played it. Once MS gives it away on Game for Gold in 4 years, I'll try again

Top Bottom