• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 9 |OT| NO means NO

eznark

Banned
EZ tell me about Marco Estrada.

We just traded Adam Lind to the Brewers for him.

I love him, but he is a home run machine. Had the worst FIP in baseball last year by a country mile. Blue Jays kind of got fleeced talent wise, but it was a contract dump for them so whatever.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Matthew Stafford stat of the day:

Some QBs like Tom Brady and Joe Flacco actually win more often than their passing would suggest, meaning the non-passing part of their team is contributing as well. Others have to overcome bad teams. Stafford is a great example of this, as he typically adds close to 10 percent to his teams chances, only to see even more stripped in the plays where he isn’t an active participant. In fact, Stafford gets the worst support of any QB with a positive WPA.

He (Stafford) is currently 3rd in winning percentage when down 9+ points in the second half, behind only Tom Brady (1st) and Peyton Manning (2nd).

Out of the 30 wins he's been a part of, 14 of them required game winning drives.

Matthew Stafford is 538s back to back Gunslinger of the week.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features...murray-revisited-and-26099-vs-roethlisberger/

Cullen Jenkins out for Monday for the Giants.

Good chance DRC doesn't play much either as he's still struggling with his back injury. Jon Beason is out for the season as he has to have another round of toe surgery.

It looks like Reggie Wayne is playing, too. Colts are going to throw throw all over us Monday night. The biggest blow is that it looks like Rashad Jennings won't be back until week 11 and Geoff Schwartz won't be activated until next week or so.

Tom Penny

Cullen Jenkins out for Monday for the Giants.

Good chance DRC doesn't play much either as he's still struggling with his back injury. Jon Beason is out for the season as he has to have another round of toe surgery.

It looks like Reggie Wayne is playing, too. Colts are going to throw throw all over us Monday night. The biggest blow is that it looks like Rashad Jennings won't be back until week 11 and Geoff Schwartz won't be activated until next week or so.

R.I.P me in fantasy..

zychi

Banned
I'm annoyed that this is happening on the shit field that is Soldier Field. When Cutler or Forte gets hurt during the next home game. I'm blaming the field again.

Rugby?

50centlol5aq1q.gif

My son's back on the ice tonight playing in a real hockey game for the first time since he suffered his concussion 11 months ago.

I'm both excited that he's come back and ready to play and nervous as fuck.

The arena will be cold, so I have my Wigwam socks and my new warm hiking boots. I'm sure there will be plenty of ladies there in Uggs, too.

Dragon

Banned
My son's back on the ice tonight playing in a real hockey game for the first time since he suffered his concussion 11 months ago.

I'm both excited that he's come back and ready to play and nervous as fuck.

The arena will be cold, so I have my Wigwam socks and my new warm hiking boots. I'm sure there will be plenty of ladies there in Uggs, too.

Wigwams are the best!

Top Bottom