• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

JNA

Banned
I fucking hate all these "Kids these days won't get this/Only 90s kids will get this" posts and lists on social media.

Keep overrating your past, brehs.

Well we had this:

onesheet.jpg

Hell, the 90s had some of the best tv shows period so there is that. :D Don't be jelly.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Do you get american commercials during the Super Bowl?

If we're lucky we'll maybe get 2 or 3 of the American Super Bowl commercials but it'll be all Canadian feed. Usually we just get the same fucking commercial about some shitty ass new Canadian series that will debut after the Super Bowl or something.

Canadian things aren't always so bad tho.

BeFunky_zzz-wwe-1997-whole-hart.jpg

RBH...you're okay.

JNA

Banned
I guess my 90s nostalgia is stained by the fact that literally everything that decade produced was terrible.

I don't think you are using that word correctly considering we just mentioned a couple of the greatest TV shows of all time that were made in the 90s.

Line_HTX

90s had the mature anime with guns and violence and plot progression.

LONG LIVE GANG STARR! Best rapper ever, and I hate rap music.

Cold and rainy is hardly an excuse for a playoff game when they fill Lambeau up in the middle of small Ice Ages.

More likely, people are still filling into the stadium. That's a byproduct of having only two main entrances.

zychi

Banned
I guess my 90s nostalgia is stained by the fact that literally everything that decade produced was terrible.

How old are you? 90s were the best time to grow up. Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network, internet taking off. Wrestling was amazing. Steroided sports. Classic tv shows and movies.

Fuck, everything from the 90s is being remade now.

Such a great decade.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Remember when Eddie Torres was killed?

Innocence was lost that day...

Holy shit I forgot all about that.

Show completely died right after that though, at my school at least I think everyone watched the first episode of the next season and bailed after that.

Way to ruin your show idiots.

JNA

Banned
How old are you? 90s were the best time to grow up. Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network, internet taking off. Wrestling was amazing. Steroided sports. Classic tv shows and movies.

Fuck, everything from the 90s is being remade now.

Such a great decade.

Don't forgot how Rap music was actually good and had more meaning than just sex, money, and "how amazing I am". RIP Tupac. :(

We also had a good president.

billclinton.jpg

I loved just about every cartoon from the 90s , except zzzzzzzuperman , awful cartoon and character
Fantastic four cartoon is garbage too

Nick reboot / cartoon network reboot is what you need if you want to watch old cartoons , chat is fun too

Top Bottom