• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

Milchjon

yum00bqaigrn7fmhojhj.jpg

Gata's team smh

Fantomex

Gaf is hella stupid. First they egg people on, and then when they do what they pressured them too they turn on them for being so low. GAMING SIDE IS GARBAGE AND SO IS OT.

only this fort is worth it anymore.

Greg

Gaf is hella stupid. First they egg people on, and then when they do what they pressured them too they turn on them for being so low. GAMING SIDE IS GARBAGE AND SO IS OT.

we've been saying this all along!

rando14

Yup I post in here and MLB-gaf and that's pretty much it

cajunator

Banned

animeGaf and NFLGaf are my happy little squee places.

Spinluck

Sexually active 11 year olds is ok now brehs. I only joined GAF 3 years ago, so I may have missed the glory days if there ever were any.

eznark

Banned
Just finished The Fall. Nice to see that some people are still making wonderful adventure games and that Telltale hasn't completely destroyed the genre.

The Fall and Valiant Hearts are two of the best games of the year, kids. Go play them. In total it's about 10 hours worth of gaming and is better than just about anything else this year.

Spacebar

Is the Cards/Panthers game really only on ESPN? How are they getting all of these major sports events only on cable channels lately.

Milchjon

Sexually active 11 year olds is ok now brehs. I only joined GAF 3 years ago, so I may have missed the glory days if there ever were any.

GAF has always been kinda dumb. It just got more straining over time as it grew. Too many rules and fruitless debates.

Top Bottom