• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

rando14

Who do I root for, Grover and Bowza are my boys BUT on the other hand Squall is my boy BUUUUUUUT on the other foot I don't want to face Arizona 3 times in a season, that's bad news bears!!

#scressed

Ricker

Looks like I will have to watch the Arizona/Panthers game in French...RDS is the only channel showing this on my Satellite...weird,usually TSN or Sportsnet show it(Canada).

RBH

:(
iKNWlDiHpaThi.gif
Well, you tried.
ElDVy.gif

I believe in you RBH
:)
Y u do dis
You can never mock gata again after that.

Hey now wait a damn minute!

Pimpwerx

On an NFL Saturday, there is way too much talk about Kobe and the shitass Lakers. Of all the NBA teams to talk about pregame, we choose a bottom feeder? NFL GAF, I am dissapoint. PEACE.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Only sad thing for me about the playoffs is the Canadian feed takes over so I no longer can get the American commercials.

Milchjon

I fucking hate all these "Kids these days won't get this/Only 90s kids will get this" posts and lists on social media.

Keep overrating your past, brehs.

Line_HTX

Good grief, this all started because there was that Kate Upton ad for Game of War. I don't have an iPad and even if I did I would never play those games.

At least the costume that Kate was wearing looked kind of badass. =/

Ricker

Only sad thing for me about the playoffs is the Canadian feed takes over so I no longer can get the American commercials.

Yeah plus for me today,its on a french channel,no problem with that per say but what I hate is that they are in studio and the sound of fans,game,etc etc is so low,it takes away some of the atmosphere...

zychi

Banned
No worries that I wasted all of my fucks on the Ravens and their fans.

I saved more than a few for Lin and Boozer.

Lin should honestly not be in the NBA.

Ez let us know how the astronaut ribeye turns out.

Lin asked your "coach" what to do. He was instructed to tank.

Team isn't on the same page. Trade Kobe to Cle so that can turn into a circus.

Top Bottom