• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

JNA

Banned
Vintage Pierce! Vintage!

michael+cole+troll+face.png

eznark

Banned
BIONIC

HTC One camera has gone to full shit but here is dinner. It was fucking incredible.

Perfectly cooked to rare through the entire thing, seared and basted with butter, garlic and oregano. The picture of my sons plate shows how perfectly the steaks were cooked. Didn't really feel like doing any sides since it was just me and the kids and they love that bow tie pasta...

These were smaller ribeyes we had from last years beef. Tomorrow I'll probably do filet mignon if the kids are up for steak again.

cdyhybrid

BIONIC

HTC One camera has gone to full shit but here is dinner. It was fucking incredible.

Perfectly cooked to rare through the entire thing, seared and basted with butter, garlic and oregano. The picture of my sons plate shows how perfectly the steaks were cooked. Didn't really feel like doing any sides since it was just me and the kids and they love that bow tie pasta...

These were smaller ribeyes we had from last years beef. Tomorrow I'll probably do filet mignon if the kids are up for steak again.

Damn I am starving.

JNA

Banned
BIONIC

My-I MEAN Gata and TheAbsolution's General Tso Chicken was better. :p

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Shit, just read that AJ Green is out for tomorrow's game. Welp.

Though, on the other hand, maybe this is good. Last week's game showed that Dalton and Green have shit communication. Maybe now he'll spread the ball around a bit more. Or just rely on Hill more. Either one would be okay.

We're still gonna lose though. Bengals gonna Bengals.

Fantomex

Shit, just read that AJ Green is out for tomorrow's game. Welp.

Though, on the other hand, maybe this is good. Last week's game showed that Dalton and Green have shit communication. Maybe now he'll spread the ball around a bit more. Or just rely on Hill more. Either one would be okay.

We're still gonna lose though. Bengals gonna Bengals.

Mr Glass

bionic77

BIONIC

Cool.

I need to research this.

But I would miss grilling. :(

eznark

Banned
Cool.

I need to research this.

But I would miss grilling. :(

I'll still do plenty of grilling, and slow cooking, and pressure cooking, etc. Not like I'm suddenly going to throw away my grill and dutch oven bro. But for steaks? Gonna be hard to go back to anything else.

Al Michaels saying B's in the Burgh while Black and Yellow plays in the background is the highlight of this wild card Saturday.

Narrowly beating out the Panthers ressurecting Brian McKnight to honor America by singing the crap out of our anthem

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
I'm still not used to watch ravens Steelers where the defenses are bad and the offenses are good.

bionic77

I'll still do plenty of grilling, and slow cooking, and pressure cooking, etc. Not like I'm suddenly going to throw away my grill and dutch oven bro. But for steaks? Gonna be hard to go back to anything else.
Yeah I meant for steaks.

I keep hearing it makes the perfect steaks.

The gorilla in us won't be happy at us turning our backs on fire though!

Top Bottom