• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

We would have scored 20 with Bell.

Ravens are too beat up in their secondary. They caught us at the perfect time.

You need to relax. Any second now, they'll realize they're throwing against Rashaan Melvin, Anthony Levine and Seth Dorio, and you'll blow is the fuck out.

Note: I made up one of those DBs, and you probably don't know which one, which is sad.

JNA

Banned
Gata I gotta ask: I've seen you only with that avatar of yours. And apparently you are a Pats fan. Did you lose an avatar bet or is it just in jest?

Grexeno

You need to relax. Any second now, they'll realize they're throwing against Rashaan Melvin, Anthony Levine and Seth Dorio, and you'll blow is the fuck out.

Note: I made up one of those DBs, and you probably don't know which one, which is sad.
I'm pretty sure Rashaan Melvin is the real one.

MechDX

Gata I gotta ask: I've seen you only with that avatar of yours. And apparently you are a Pats fan. Did you lose an avatar bet or is it just in jest?

He is a Jags fan. Should have read all the whiny posts when they traded Gabbert

Q0yFD1D.gif

Don't forget Caitlyn, though.

Oh yes her mmmmmmmmm.

JNA

Banned
He lost a yearlong avatar bet last year.

Lost a bet that the patriots would win the Superbowl last year

Oh ok that makes sense.

He is a Jags fan. Should have read all the whiny posts when they traded Gabbert

he's always been a Jags fan

Gata is the lord of the Jag fans on Gaf.

XD

I looked it up and get this...

I don't even know.

Christ NBC, why the hell would anyone watch that?

Duxxy3

Their offense doesn't scare me at all. Pats can actually win defensive games now.

The ravens have a pass rush and, apparently, a very good offensive line. They can also run the ball.

Pass happy teams don't scare me. It's the teams that win the line of scrimmage that scare me.

TheFatOne

The ravens have a pass rush and, apparently, a very good offensive line. They can also run the ball.

Pass happy teams don't scare me. It's the teams that win the line of scrimmage that scare me.
Pats going to go with their heavy front and force flacco to throw into tight windows consistently. Will be a tough game but no reason to be terrified.

JNA

Banned
Why are there so many cops shows coming out?

It's making me feel uneasy for some reason. I just want Law and Order SVU.

Yo whoever came up with the concept for those Domestic violence PSA did a great job. It never fails to catch my attention. Went to a Sports bar last week and it got quieter there too.

lmao NBC is really building a drama around a guy that slaps another person's kid at a party? When I read the synopsis in that other thread I thought it was a comedy.

FTF

Come on 3 and out to start the half Pitt.

Why haven't they told Jones to stop taking it out of endzone??

Top Bottom