• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

bionic77

This is feeling like its over.

You just can't replace a guy like Bell in 3 days.

I was hoping for a miracle but the truth is the Ravens have made all the big plays so far.

xnipx

I love all the excuses about bell being gone like the Ravens aren't missing 18 players. Especially jimmy smith.

bionic77

So the takeaway here is

FUCK THE BENGALS
That was a big game for both of us. Honestly our hit on green was borderline dirty.

It was just bad luck for both teams.

Shit happens. It's football.

But I won't limit my fucks to Cincy. I extend it to everyone.

LJ11

Ravens are pretty deep on the interior, more teams should take note, cough Bills cough. They have a nice rotation up front and they redshirt DTS too. Good stuff, can't have enough interior linemen. Love it.

harSon

Banned
I love all the excuses about bell being gone like the Ravens aren't missing 18 players. Especially jimmy smith.

This is probably the dumbest argument out there. There's a difference between losing players over the course of a season, and losing the best running back in football less than a week before your division rival in a division game.

This is feeling like its over.

You just can't replace a guy like Bell in 3 days.

I was hoping for a miracle but the truth is the Ravens have made all the big plays so far.
Yep we're done.

I've already hit my knees and started praying for a meteor for the Ratbirds vs Cheats. There is no winner when those teams play.

Worst day ever.

Fuck football.

JCizzle

This is probably the dumbest argument out there. There's a difference between losing players over the course of a season, and losing the best running back in football less than a week before your division rival in a division game.

Shit happens! The best deal with it, embrace the loss like my man Kap.

Top Bottom