• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Some Lions fans across the world:

"Suh stepped on Aaron Rodgers, let him sign elsewhere and we can easily replace him with the cap space."

Appreciate greatness when you see it.

rando14

yeah clown it is , go on any of our forums or read any comment section, his twitter is that cause he had it since college....being this new shake my fucking head

Holy shit sorry guys, is this guy also a joke account? Lmao

"He's ODB because a bunch of mouth breathing fans on Internet boards spell it that way, Oh yeah just ignore his own nickname on his verified twitter lolololol"

Bread

Banned

"He's ODB because a bunch of mouth breathing fans on Internet boards spell it that way, Oh yeah just ignore his own nickname on his verified twitter lolololol"
#BanBobandyAndJNA

Afrikan

I'm reading the Cowboys forum and you would think this was Romo's first year with the team.

Many asking why is he doing this and that...When he has been doing shit like this for years.

Some Lions fans across the world:

"Suh stepped on Aaron Rodgers, let him sign elsewhere and we can easily replace him with the cap space."

Appreciate greatness when you see it.

image.php

Bobandy

Banned

"He's ODB because a bunch of mouth breathing fans on Internet boards spell it that way, Oh yeah just ignore his own nickname on his twitter lolololol"

yeah a twitter name he made in college before he got famous...i wont even make fun of you bro cause i know your type of life by the way you replied to me....i feel bro i really do

Top Bottom