• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

Spinluck

You kidding? She was always hot.

Although on G4, My favorite was Kristen Adams (dem legs) and Layla Kayleigh.

I remember her on that show, but for some reason I never realized it.

But yeah, she's a hottie.

I hope Luck never finds love, that way he will never be distracted from Football.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
whats tim tebow looking like right now? Someone post a pic.

It's amazing that the cardinals and titans and bucs think they have better QBs than tebow. Tebow could take that cardinal team to the NFCCG

Crisco

Banned
The best part is Rivera looks just like my dad, if my dad would bother to color and style his hair .....

And every team that's sitting at home watching the Panthers had their chances to not suck against bad teams to make the playoffs. That's on them.

Bread

Banned

It's amazing that the cardinals and titans and bucs think they have better QBs than tebow. Tebow could take that cardinal team to the NFCCG
It's amazing that people still believe this.

Bowser

Doc-Rivers.gif

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
oh my god Ohio State won.

We are having an Oregon vs Ohio State championship game.

number 2 vs number 4 seed. Looks like the playoffs did work

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
It's amazing that people still believe this.

you telling me

lindley, jake locker and josh mccown are better QBS than Tebow. Tebow could of made any of those teams win more games.

Tebow is better the starting QBs of the following teams

Cardinals without palmer
Titans
Bucs
Jets
Jags

ESPN signs a massive contract with the SEC and the conference promptly shits the bed. Love it.

don't worry I'm sure Monday morning Colin Cowherd will be proclaiming that the only reason Alabama lost is because they had to run the grueling gauntlet of an SEC season and how it's not fair and in future college football playoffs the SEC champ should get a bye.

Bowser

I hope Cooper is enjoying this game. It's the last one he'll play that has any meaning.

#silverandblackfuture

you telling me

lindley, jake locker and josh mccown are better QBS than Tebow. Tebow could of made any of those teams win more games.

Cardinals without palmer
Titans
Bucs
Jets
Jags

Doc-Rivers.gif

eznark

Banned
you telling me

Cardinals without palmer
Titans
Bucs
Jets
Jags

He is probably better than the emergency QB for the Cardinals yes. The others? No.

you telling me

Cardinals without palmer
Titans
Bucs
Jets
Jags

Tebow is a terrible quarterback and you're a terrible human being.

don't worry I'm sure Monday morning Colin Cowherd will be proclaiming that the only reason Alabama lost is because they had to run the grueling gauntlet of an SEC season and how it's not fair and in future college football playoffs the SEC champ should get a bye.

Wasn't Cowherd calling Alabama done after they lost earlier this season?

Top Bottom