• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

Wilbon probably isn't even awake anymore. All these east coast ESPN fucks are in bed by like 8pm and then wake up the next morning blabbing like they watched all the games.

SAS thinks he comes off as extremely intelligent with great points because he overly exaggerates his articulation of his extensive vocabulary when it's the opposite. Moron.

Vire

I can't fucking stand Michael Wilbon.

Here's a drinking game you can play the next time you watch PTI. Whenever Wilbon says something along the lines of "I've personally talked to this guy" or "He's a good friend of mine" or "We go back a long ways", take a shot. You'll be dead within 5 minutes of watching the show.

Dude is nothing but a starfucker nowadays.
lool. Seriously laughed out loud at this post. So true.

Spinluck

TMac's power to not win a title is one of the greatest forces I have ever seen.

Some less educated and knowledgeable people like to credit LeBron, Ray Allen or even God for that miraculous Heat comeback in game 6 of the finals. But me and you know better DM. We know that a higher power is at work to make sure TMac can never win. Whether it means breaking Grant Hills ankles or Yao Mings feet. Something will always get inbetween TMac and an NBA title.

T-Mac was my favorite player back in the days when he used to straight shit on people...

And then lose against the Jazz in the playoffs.

eznark

Banned
I mean, this game. Why wouldn't you just run it with your tank of an RB?

images

Vire

I'm so conflicted, I hate Saban as a Dolphin fan, but I also hate Ohio and Cleveland.

Seeing Chris Broussard and Lebron root for the Buckeyes on Twitter is making me give second thought.

Oh yeah .... this is why I don't watch college football, it's terrible.

At least this game means something.

When I watch my god-awful alma mater get their ass kicked, my fellow fans will try to argue that if we get 6 wins (aka going 3-6 in real games) that's a good season and I should want to go watch them get their asses kicked in a meaningless bowl game.

At least this game means something.

When I watch my god-awful alma mater get their ass kicked, my fellow fans will try to argue that if we get 6 wins (aka going 3-6 in real games) that's a good season and I should want to go watch them get their asses kicked in a meaningless bowl game.
Who is your team?

Top Bottom