• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

Vire

COMI6jX.png

zychi

Banned

Please keep the stupid out of the thread. Wilbon is the biggest idiot in sports. I have no idea how Kornheiseer puts up with that asshole

*TALKS WITH EYES CLOSED AND SMELLS OWN FARTS WHILE BEING WRONG ON EVERY PREDICTION EVER*

RBH

I can't fucking stand Michael Wilbon.

Here's a drinking game you can play the next time you watch PTI. Whenever Wilbon says something along the lines of "I've personally talked to this guy" or "He's a good friend of mine" or "We go back a long ways", take a shot. You'll be dead within 5 minutes of watching the show.

Dude is nothing but a starfucker nowadays.

Here's a drinking game you can play the next time you watch PTI. Whenever Wilbon says something along the lines of "I've personally talked to this guy" or "He's a good friend of mine" or "We go back a long ways", take a shot. You'll be dead within 5 minutes of watching the show.

I like you.

JNA

Banned

Stephen A Smith does that too. lol

Top Bottom