• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

Bowser

It is actually. If you watch and like a certain show you should be caught up with it at this point. I stand by this even if it happens to me

That's an ass thing to assume. People's lives don't revolve around TV shows, maybe they don't have time but want to catch up when things aren't so busy. Especially at this time of year, Sept-Nov is usually hectic as fuck for office types (and others maybe I dunno). I always leave a lot of shows til XMas/New Years time precisely because I can binge watch shows as I take off from work during this time.

zychi

Banned
It is actually. If you watch and like a certain show you should be caught up with it at this point. I stand by this even if it happens to me

You did the same thing with TWD. You just have no idea how not to spoil things.

e: gaf as a whole doesn't know how to keep spoilers in the actual threads. everything leaks into everything else. it really annoys the shit out of me, and thats why i turned gifs off.

JABEE

It's a shame you have to get joy from others beating the patriots because the eagles can't. It's like hiring someone to have sex with your wife because you can't please her.

So basically you are a football cuckold.

The Patriots losing without the assistance of systematic cheating is hardly a surprise or something that I would derive more enjoyment from than seeing the Eagles win. I just get a kick out of the reaction from the media when it's always someone else's fault for the demise of the Patriots every season.

The Pats have collapsed or choked in the playoffs for close to ten straight seasons, yet we pretend like they are the gold standard of the NFL.

I don't want to know about the way you mix your depraved sense of sexuality into things like watching football and owning pets. Your entire football watching history would represent someone rooting for an outcome that doesn't mean anything for your own team.

You are a Jags fan living in Florida pretending to be a Pats fan, because the Jags aren't good enough team for a front-runner like yourself to cheer for. You pick and choose.

Also, you just spent tonight cheering for Alabama, because Urban Meyer graduated from coaching your under-performing Gators.

The Patriots losing without the assistance of systematic cheating is hardly a surprise or something that I would derive more enjoyment from than seeing the Eagles win. I just get a kick out of the reaction from the media when it's always someone else's fault for the demise of the Patriots every season.

The Pats have collapsed or choked in the playoffs for close to ten straight seasons, yet we pretend like they are the gold standard of the NFL.

I don't want to know about the way you mix your depraved sense of sexuality into things like watching football and owning pets. Your entire football watching history would represent someone rooting for an outcome that doesn't mean anything for your own team.

You are a Jags fan living in Florida pretending to be a Pats fan, because the Jags aren't good enough team for a front-runner like yourself to cheer for. You pick and choose.

Also, you just spent tonight cheering for Alabama, because Urban Meyer graduated from coaching your under-performing Gators.
Blah blah blah. Have fun watching your team in the playoffs.

JABEE

I'm sure they have but they've never beaten Brady. And that's what Jabee cares about.

Still, the point stands.

I think you're making things up.

That's a good attitude to have. The Patriots had less losses than the Giants in 2007 and 2011.

How are you feeling about the eagles playoff game this weekend

I'm enjoying it as much as the Jags playoff game this weekend.

It's a shame you have to get joy from others beating the patriots because the eagles can't. It's like hiring someone to have sex with your wife because you can't please her.

So basically you are a football cuckold.

HEMKOTM.jpg

Morning!
GATA

:)

F U!!!!

I'm all caught up on all the shows but the spoiler thing outside of threads does suck for ppl who's means of watching shows is Netflix and such. Who are usually full seasons behind. I was behind breaking bad and TWD before. And I know know Arrow s2 came about literally a day before s3.

If any of you would have spoiled Breaking bad or worse Game of Thrones for me I would have choked out Gata.

But again I'm caught up, so I'm kewl.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Jerry Rice fumbled!

Yes he did.

I've been telling people that I know that the SEC just wasn't that great this year and not to expect to win everything and people thought I was crazy. College football fans are a level of irrational that I don't comprehend well. They don't look at their own conference, much less their own team, with any kind of objectivity. The expectation of every Razorback fan is a chance for a national championship and I just don't see it happening because we can't even out recruit LSU much less Alabama. This is also apparently offensive to Razorback fans who don't understand that Arkansas isn't even in most player's top 10 choices.

College football fans are a weird bunch.

Being spoiled on stuff sucks for the most part (I say for the most part because everybody should know just how ridiculous and historically awful Dexter's ending was)

I started up Captain Toad last night. I LOVE IT. The level design is so good. Simple yet effective without making you want to tear your hair out. Just what the doctor ordered after the time I spent in Dragon Age.

Amusingly, I completed the first 18 levels and saw the credits roll and was "Really? That's it?" I mean it was about 3 hours long. Then episode 2 unlocked along with the bonus levels from having the Super Mario 3D World save on my Wii U and I just got a big smile on my face.

I'll dig into Episode 2 as the week progresses. I completed the first 18 levels including all of the bonus challenges. I'll be doing the same for the whole game. It's really the perfect Nintendo experience wrapped up in a $40 dollar package. Gorgeous, charming and just pure unadulterated fun.

Top Bottom