• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.

boiled goose

good with gravy
Pats fans ladies and gents.

Dragon
Banned

:jnc

Hey not all of us are so sensitive and childish. :p

Denver deserved the win.

It's ok to be hated when you are generally successful. Heartbreaking loss, but as fans we can't complain.

At this point I just want them to do well for the salt.

eh , Pats should have expected this

home field, home field is always key , lol if anyone believes Bill lost that last game on purpose , so dumb

can you fucking spend money now Kraft? Brady has 1 or 2 years left before he leave cause you don't want to pay him

Pepiope

Wouldn't even feel bad if you got eaten by a bear
tom-brady2012.jpg

RdN

Real talk now, I wish GAF would ban posts repeating the same image. Specially when it's GIFs.

This shit ruins entire pages of a thread.

Not a Patriots fan, but it's always sad when you have no more teams in the running, and the best possible match up is denied. Oh well, watching Peyton get beat up is always a fun time.

Sucks that S-Jax didn't get a chance at a Super Bowl. The Rams stole so much away from him, and this was his final chance. Easily one of my favorite Rams of all time. He should get a bust one day.

Go Cards. Do it for Fitz.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I hope this doesn't get missed so:

GG, hell of a fight from the Pats. Nothing but respect for you guys this year.

Bread, Gata, Dutch, MilkJohn, FatOne, Cola, FTF, JBug, Ciasososouu, and the rest of them.

:jnc

A great game, it was awesome seeing Brady and Manning meet mid field with what is probably the last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom