• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.

leroidys

Pats losing makes this a quandary for me.

1. Would love to see Peyton go out on top
2. Would love to see Carson Palmer win a super bowl
3. Wouldn't mind seeing Cam Newton win. Incredible season.

Post-season has been entertaining, but overall this is one of the worst regular seasons in a while, IMHO of course.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I forget who said it around Week 14 or so, it wasn't a NFLGAF regular IIRC but it was a hilarious post:

"Ted Ginn Jr. learning how to catch the football is like Happy Gilmore learning how to putt"

Fitts

People are gonna try to pin that loss on Gostkowski, but it's all on Bill as far as I'm concerned. Turning down 3 to go for it on 4th with a play call like that was awful.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
You know what else is tough to swallow. Watching a team cheat their way to six Super Bowls while everyone pretends like what is happening is legit.

I won't stand for that anymore. The Patriots deserve all the hate they get. The biggest cheaters in the game. Frauds.

The only thing worse than these cheaters are their apologists.

No disrespect, but the Pats are everything that is wrong with the game. They made the NFL worse. They made our collective Sundays worse for their two decades of relevancy.

You know what else sucks? Your team never winning anything that you have to bandwagon any team vs. The pats. Someday jabee....... At least you have Bradfo.... HAHAHAHA

The Cards arent built for the playoffs. I think Broncos Cards would be the most interesting SuperBowl so I'm almost rooting for that. Only way I can see a blowout is Panthers vs Broncos.

Dragon
Banned
(Today, 06:36 PM)
That didnt take long

squicken

Feel like the QBs who don't rely on improv really suffer in the playoffs. Margin's so thin against these defenses, need to be able to pull something out of your ass.

My theory also explains Eli, Ben, and Wussell

If JFF ever stops drinking, as king of fuckball, he will flourish

boiled goose

good with gravy
People are gonna try to pin that loss on Gostkowski, but it's all on Bill as far as I'm concerned. Turning down 3 to go for it on 4th with a play call like that was awful.

Pats in general got outcouched. Defense wrecked them.

Pats D played well but not well enough.

JABEE

You know what else sucks? Your team never winning anything that you have to bandwagon any team vs. The pats. Someday jabee....... At least you have Bradfo.... HAHAHAHA

I only bandwagon for justice. The Eagles had their time. We can't go back and stop the killer from killing. All we can do is hope to prevent future damage.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
screen-shot-2014-02-11-at-12-26-11-pm.png

Broncos fans are masochists.

Least it won't happen on my Birthday this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom