• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

Narag

Heh. Don't look at me. Maybe Narag has it on his computer.

hrkf6SY.png

kaiju

FMT do I have to give you my avatar?

I wonder if his hat will be photoshopped in, or a 2016 season version of Chip's classic shmug?

I wasn't sure how to feel but after letting this sink in, it's a great hire. What's interesting is here you have a 49ers FO that fired Harbaugh and hired a clueless "puppet" that failed and completely backfired on them. By the end of the season, shiny new Levi's was barely half-filled, with banners begging Jed to eat crow. Jed ate his fucking crow alright.

On the other side you have Chip Kelly, while a good Coach, probably had a little too much power and gambled a bit too much on the Eagles side of things. His personnel moves backfired and soured relationships with Philly's FO, which ultimately cost him his job.

I have to imagine both parties have been humbled by the outcomes of each situation. It's a fresh start and a perfect fit for both.

EPA, divisional round edition. Now normalized to EPA per game! \o/

Offense
Code:
ARI	10.7331
NE	7.9275
CAR	7.6475
SEA	7.43235
PIT	7.03412
KC	3.90353
GB	2.58353
DEN	-1.22625

Defense
Code:
DEN	6.88375
KC	4.86824
CAR	4.64562
ARI	3.62125
SEA	3.46412
PIT	1.39118
GB	0.311176
NE	0.290625

Totals
Code:
	OFF		DEF		ST		Total
CAR	7.6475		4.64562		-0.680625	11.6125
SEA	7.43235		3.46412		-1.07294	9.82353
ARI	10.7331		3.62125		-4.59625	9.7581
KC	3.90353		4.86824		0.855294	9.62706
NE	7.9275		0.29062		0.440625	8.65875
PIT	7.03412		1.39118		-1.27706	7.14824
DEN	-1.2262		6.88375		-1.80688	3.85062
GB	2.58353		0.31117		0.290588	3.18529

"But where are the other teams?" you may ask. Loser teams get nothing

If you were to use these (and give 3 points for HFA), the betting lines would look like:

ARI -9.5
CAR -5
NE -2
DEN EVEN

Obviously there are mitigating factors, e.g. most of the Steelers roster being incapacitated after the Cincy game.

Hey so let me ask you something. What exactly is this Hue Jackson/Silver relationship? Are they like best friends or something? lol

I guess they are just REAL close friends, but it borderlines on the weird. I've never seen anything like it

Also, add me to the Fury Road is overrated camp. Hell, I think it's massively overrated.

I don't know who he bet with, but I hope fmt ends up with a Billy Harbaugh avy.

the avatar has already been chosen and i will use it for the entire offseason shortly after the superbowl ends!

although, i suppose the avatar could change should the person (who i will not name!) i bet with decide it

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0316455/?ref_=tt_cl_t12

That guy was on every 80-90's tv show. Damn.

Massive (6' 4"), muscular behemoth Donald Richard Gibb was born on August 4, 1954, in New York City, New York and raised in California. He attended the University of New Mexico on a basketball scholarship, then transferred to the University of San Diego, where he played football and was a member of the varsity basketball team. He had a roster spot on the San Diego Chargers prior to embarking on an acting career.

Josh5890

San Antonio seems serious about getting the Raiders. The traditionalist in me has a hard time seeing the Raiders leave California but I think San Antonio could make for a good place.

manfestival

having to be banned during the first week of playoffs and lovie smith getting fired was truly a dreadful experience. not being able to share my worthless thoughts on everything was truly a disaster

Still haven't seen Star Wars.

One day
Even I've seen it. And I literally never see movies In theaters.

One of the last movies I saw before this in theaters was fucking Transformers 2.
i fell alseep during it

Fuck I want to see Star Wars again while its in theaters. You're the worst
*leaves in anger

Furyous

Still haven't seen Star Wars.

One day

Let me come through with the Human Torch take real quick:

I don't get the hype around Star Wars.
I need to watch them in order but I'm afraid they might cause me to fall asleep. Are there 1080p remastered versions of the movies floating around somewhere? Now I'm meh for the newest film but feel obligation to watch it just to see why everyone is so upset.

Shout out to the Cardinals for being a hardworking team and preparing for this difficult game.

The movie is just spectacularly crafted. By a director that knows the character intimately and the genre he's putting on the screen. The story is simple, effective and has a razor sharp focus (its a two hour chase sequence for all intents and purposes) from its very first frame. In an age where the action movie has all but had its balls cut off outside of some very specific examples - it harkens back to a time when balls to the wall actually meant something in an action movie. I loved it. One of the years best, IMO.

Witnessed! The movie is awesome and hilarious.

MechDX

how many times have you seen the transformers movies

Part 4? 1.5 terrible movie

First 3? Two to three. What difference does that make?

I'll see star wars when I see it. Growing up I thought the movies were kind of boring and too light on the action.

Bread

Banned
Part 4? 1.5 terrible movie

First 3? Two to three. What difference does that make?

I'll see star wars when I see it. Growing up I thought the movies were kind of boring and too light on the action.
you are kind of boring and too light on the action

Narag

since we're talking movies tonight, for the past week I've had a bit from the princess bride stuck in my head where vizzini threatens to leave fezzik unemployed in greenland but i keep reciting it to myself as unemployed in cleveland and i just feel really bad for the dude the end

Furyous

You can skip the prequels like they never happened.

I'd miss out on Darth Maul greatness, whatever in the shit happened in episode 2 along with freefalling, and whatever in the shit happened in episode 3. What's the runtime on those three movies back to back to back? I might do a podcast episode on this topic..

since we're talking movies tonight, for the past week I've had a bit from the princess bride stuck in my head where vizzini threatens to leave fezzik unemployed in greenland but i keep reciting it to myself as unemployed in cleveland and i just feel really bad for the dude the end

Princess Bride was uncharted fuckery. Is the moratorium over or are we not allowed to shit on all the fuckery in that movie? Unemployment in Cleveland sucks but it depends on what part you're in. I never dealt with it the area I lived in but then again that was the part with the high murder rate.

manfestival

I watched the revenant with my brother the other day. It was bretty gud. Definitely enjoyed it much more than the mad max fury road movie

Top Bottom