• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

Raiders to SA...it'd be sad to see such a young franchise like the Texans have a sizable chunk of their fan base defect so early into their tenor there

Antonio Brown ruled out for Sunday.

I'm pretty hype for Mac personally. More curious how he and Reese handle FA/draft especially after Reese got called out for it since that press conference.

eznark

Banned
Antonio Brown ruled out for Sunday.

imageedit_43_8919856615_1386576433218_1616867_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Long con.

LevelNth

Banned
"Chip Kelly loves Kaep, he wanted to trade for him!!!!!"

"Chip Kelly hates Kaep, he'll cut his asap!!!!!!!!!"

Sports reporters are shameless.
It really is ridiculous. Oh so there were wide ranging rumors that Chip was trying to acquire Kap while he had no job and the likelihood of him talking about an underperforming, specific player before he even has a job is slim to none...

But it's only getting conveniently released right after he actually signs with San Fran and WE NEED MORE STORIES!!!

I miss the days when they use to try with their lies. Now they just tweet the first stupid thing that comes to mind.

Draxal

Still way too early to make any proclamation about expectations. There's still changes coming on the staff side of the things. With the coaching search settled, there's no word on what changes will happen on the front office end. Free agency, draft, etc still need to happen. There's much that needs to happen before 6-10 gets thrown out there. Much less in a terrible division that's wide open.

Ben needs players. Silly to think he won't succeed when he hasn't even had an introductory press conference. You'd feel better with Mike Smith or Doug Marrone at the helm?

I mean to add to your point, 50 million in cap room ...

Godslay

Banned
Sucks for Brown. I wanted to see the rematch for CHJ, he wanted redemption.

Still have to play the game, nobody has won shit yet.

Waiting for Pacman's apology.

I'm not. Don't care one bit what that worthless piece of shit thinks.

As for the Broncos, just gotta hope Bryant remembers how to run his routes, that DHB can hold onto the ball and that Toussaint and Todman have the game of their lives. And if Ben isn't 100%, well, fuck it, they have no shot.

Difference in perspective is weird. 250 miles from me and I could go to almost 6 NFL teams... Patriots, Giants, Jets, Eagles, Ravens, Redskins.

If you're just a little west of NYC you could have Giants, Jets, Patriots, Ravens, Redskins, Bills, Steelers.

If you're in Pittsburgh, you've got the Steelers, Bills, Lions, Browns, Bengals, Redskins, and just on the edge of the Ravens. 'Course... I don't know why anybody would want to cheer for those teams.

Fox318

Maybe I missed it, but who was Tampa Bay's Rooney Rule interview?

I always picture teams just searching for the closest person walking by the stadium.

like some guy walking by

RDuSTXP.jpg

"HEY WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE THE COACH OF THE BUCS? WE KINDA LIKE THIS ONE GUY BUT RULES SAY WE NEED TO TALK TO SOMEBODY OF A SPECIFIC SKIN PIGMENTATION"

I'm not. Don't care one bit what that worthless piece of shit thinks.

As for the Broncos, just gotta hope Bryant remembers how to run his routes, that DHB can hold onto the ball and that Toussaint and Todman have the game of their lives. And if Ben isn't 100%, well, fuck it, they have no shot.
Markus Wheaton has to have the game of his life. .. again.

Godslay

Banned
Glad to see DT's mom finally gets to see him play after all those years in prison.

I hope that he has a good game, would be a great story.

bionic77

Yeah, I think he said he would be taking over a lot of Brown's duties if Brown didn't play. I like Wheaton quite a bit, but I just don't think I have that much faith.
DHB has to make 3 big plays. Which is 3 more than he normally makes. Bryant and Wheaton and going to have to produce without the benefit of Brown attracting the entire defense.

This all assumes that Ben can actually play, which is a big fucking assumption.

Pretty sure we are fucked.

We won't get to play in the SB (where we would have been destroyed if we playing Carolina or the Cards), but at least we can console ourselves that Brown is a shoe in for the Grammy.

bionic77

Let's hope Coates is our latest wr success in the draft
Antonio Brown is Jerry Rice 2.0

No one is replacing his production.

The only way we win this game is if the Broncos choke.

They are not wearing Lions or Browns jerseys so that ain't going to happen.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Yeah, Texas definitely needs another football team. Not like Oklahoma City would spark some natural rivalry or anything. Fuck it, move the Chargers to El Paso and reclase a division as the Texas Division.

Cris Carter:
“I don’t know this, um, I think that the synthetic marijuana story might be just a story,” Carter said. “Just for me, it don’t pass the smell test for me. To me, I think that — I think he was smoking marijuana, and I think he was smoking some marijuana laced with PCP, or angel dust. And I think that’s what made him trip out.

“If you look at — this is not the same thing, so don’t freak out on me, people — but Aaron Hernandez, if you look at what was some of the things they started looking at with him? At the end, he was smoking marijuana laced with PCP. And that’s when the people around him said you can start to see, it started making a difference in his decision making. So, did he have that? No. I’m just trying to tell you what I believe could be the end result, because that’s what happens,” Carter said.

training-day-denzel-washington.jpg

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/01/15/cris-carter-speculates-chandler-jones-smoked-pcp/

Well, LionsGAF... Caldwell is staying. You happy or sad?

I'm okay with it. It raises Megatron's chances of returning(honestly I'm prepared for him to retire still) and more importantly it means the coordinators are most likely gonna stay. I know some Lions fans on here don't like it but there's no real good candidate out there and the team loves playing for him and showed it the second half of the season(They could of showed it the whole season though). He does have a winning record so far with the team and as I'm scanning twitter a lot of the Lions players happy he's coming back.

Im not sure why it would be hard to believe. Even though the NFL drug tests are laughable, it makes sense that Jones wouldnt want to risk failing a test during the postseason. And it's not like that shit is regulated and Jones could easily have a bad reaction to some random research chemical that he probably freebased.

I did that shit a couple times when I was younger and dumber. Shit was legit.

Top Bottom