• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

BigAT

Green Bay Packers ‏@packers 21m21 minutes ago
#Packers Hall of Fame to induct Chad Clifton, Nick Collins & Russ Winnie.
CYxRNQhWwAEf0SA.jpg

Is Warren Sapp going to be on hand to induct Chad Clifton?

Beach

Warming up to the Raiders in San Antonio. Don't even have to change the name and just go with the Fallout definition.

Jerry Jones would never let this happen.

Next year the NFC East HC's will be:

Cowobys: Garrett
Giants: McAdoo
Redskins: Jay Gruden
Eagles: Pederson

My god that has got to be the worst group of HC's in any division ever. It looks like the Skins will have best of the group depending on how McAdoo does in NY. Eagles and Cowboys with the puppet regimes.

h1nch

San Antonio can't support an NFL team any more than St. Louis could, but if the Raiders come here I would welcome it so I could see my Broncos in person (unless their move triggers a conference re-alignment in which case fuck them)

eznark

Banned
Next year the NFC East HC's will be:

Cowobys: Garrett
Giants: McAdoo
Redskins: Jay Gruden
Eagles: Pederson

My god that has got to be the worst group of HC's in any division ever. It looks like the Skins will have best of the group depending on how McAdoo does in NY. Eagles and Cowboys with the puppet regimes.

Better than Pagano, BoB, Bradley and McDaniels.

Zeke

San Antonio can't support an NFL team any more than St. Louis could, but if the Raiders come here I would welcome it so I could see my Broncos in person (unless their move triggers a conference re-alignment in which case fuck them)
Such horse shit, go ahead and tell me why I'll wait.

Better than Pagano, BoB, Bradley and McDaniels.

I thought about that but I thought that Bob is still pretty well respected, plus he did just get a team to the playoffs with HoHoyer as the QB. Also without the Titans having a HC it is really hard to compare.

spyder_ur

Fuck Cris Carter

Dumbass stupid speculating stupid bitch

It's incredible that ESPN still promotes his on their airwaves. I guess he is a drug expert of sorts, though. He was a lot more concerned with privacy a few short weeks ago. I guess Chandler Jones needed a fall guy.

I can't believe the Broncos luck playing the Steelers after that bloodbath of a game last week. The idea that we'd have to go to Denver just irritates me. I think the Pats can easily win there, but it would almost be certain at home. Old Peyton isn't coming into Foxboro and winning in January.

eznark

Banned
I thought about that but I thought that Bob is still pretty well respected, plus he did just get a team to the playoffs with HoHoyer as the QB. Also without the Titans having a HC it is really hard to compare.

Redskins were in the playoffs too, if we want to count those two teams as "earning" their way in. I think Gruden and O'Brien are about equal. From there I'd take the NFCE guys over the AFCS guys mostly because they haven't proven they are abject shit yet, unlike Pagano and Bradley. I put McDaniels in the same camp as McAdoo and I think Garrett gets too much shit.

Line_HTX

Someone had to win that division.

Really though, with that carosuel, we should've been dead in the water and finish under .500 to miss the playoffs.

Speaking of carosuel, I missed ESPN's animation of it because I had to step outside for a moment... I'm kind of mad I missed it, lol

-__-

eznark

Banned
Really though, with that carosuel, we should've been dead in the water and finished under .500 to miss the playoffs.

Speaking of carosuel, I missed ESPN's animation of it because I had to step outside for a moment... I'm kind of mad I missed it, lol

-__-

O'Brien created the mess, he doesn't get to use that as an excuse.

Giants deal with McAdoo is for 4 years.

Also:

Jordan Raanan ‏@JordanRaanan 3m3 minutes ago
John Mara says Tom Coughlin's recommendation played a large part in McAdoo's hiring #Giants

Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN 3m3 minutes ago
John Mara said Ben McAdoo's second interview was supposed to be Thursday. When they heard of Eagles' interest, they pushed it up a day.

Line_HTX

Yeah, well, we finally got a whole offseason to sort that out, and shit like that will be a group decision. At least O'Brien potatoes can't do all that shit by himself.

harSon

Banned
pam-oliver-0_610x464_28.jpg

"Kas, with Antonio Brown officially being ruled out of this week's game with a Concussion, what are your thoughts on being an ain't shit fuck boy?"

Redskins were in the playoffs too, if we want to count those two teams as "earning" their way in. I think Gruden and O'Brien are about equal. From there I'd take the NFCE guys over the AFCS guys mostly because they haven't proven they are abject shit yet, unlike Pagano and Bradley. I put McDaniels in the same camp as McAdoo and I think Garrett gets too much shit.

Pagano is terrible I will give you that. I guess I still think Bradley could be good, but then McAdoo could be really good as well. Hell Pederson could turn out to be a good coach, but he is 100% setup to fail with the Eagles.

effzee

I've heard Mike Pettine and Jim Schwartz are both being looked at for the DC position, but that's all reports so take with a grain of salt. But I'd be alright with either of them to be honest. The bigger question is Shurmur. If Bradford stays, keep him for some stability while we rebuild. Otherwise, ditch him and find a new OC

Yeah I'd like Schwartz but worries me here is that Pederson doesn't even seem to be involved in picking his own staff.

Unless he has already outlined a plan for who he wants but all of it seems like the team's choice more than Pederson.

Why would Shurmur need to be moved? He is also a holdover from the Reid tree/regime and while he spent time with Chip, his primary background is the very same WCO that Pederson is going to run.

I wonder what Koy is up to, maybe they could get him to come join the staff in some way.

Koy probably still doing his dick slap dance off of that 1 game against the Packers.

Line_HTX

http://i.imgur.com/hrkf6SY.png[IMG][/QUOTE]
[quote="DUFFMCWALIN, post: 192285080"]There we go. Alright Chip time to see what you learned from your time in Philly.

This is staying on until Chip shows he isn't a dumb fuck. I need to go grab an image of his face and put it on the image.[/QUOTE]

It's no wonder SliceSabre doesn't post here anymore. Narag bullied him into oblivion.

;P

eznark

Banned
Yeah I'd like Schwartz but worries me here is that Pederson doesn't even seem to be involved in picking his own staff.

Unless he has already outlined a plan for who he wants but all of it seems like the team's choice more than Pederson.

Why would Shurmur need to be moved? He is also a holdover from the Reid tree/regime and while he spent time with Chip, his primary background is the very same WCO that Pederson is going to run.

Koy probably still doing his dick slap dance off of that 1 game against the Packers.

Maybe Pederson just works better with Chilly?

KingBroly

Banned
I find it funny that the Eagles are going back to an Andy Reid system and the Giants are sticking with Coughlin's system.

And Garrett...I don't know where he ends and Jerry begins.

Gruden only saved his job this year because he put Cousins in as starter and it worked out.

effzee

There we go. Alright Chip time to see what you learned from your time in Philly.

This is staying on until Chip shows he isn't a dumb fuck. I need to go grab an image of his face and put it on the image.

A. Your team sucks and was horrible under Tomsula. It can only go up.

B. Chip won't have personnel power and when he didn't in Philly he won 10 games twice with shit like Foles and Sanchez.

C. No matter how you look at it, Chip is a massive upgrade over Tomsula.

bionic77

But he knows about drug use.

If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck its probably a duck. Jones is obviously a duck
Even a broken ass clock is right two times a day.

Carter can't hope to be that accurate, but it has been a few months so I would say he is due.

Down with the Patriots.

A. Your team sucks and was horrible under Tomsula. It can only go up.

B. Chip won't have personnel power and when he didn't in Philly he won 10 games twice with shit like Foles and Sanchez.

C. No matter how you look at it, Chip is a massive upgrade over Tomsula.

Not disagreeing with you. I loved Tomsula as a defensive coach and its a shame we set him up to fail and completely lost him.

I just don't have any trust in the management or ownership anymore.

effzee

Maybe Pederson just works better with Chilly?

I assumed he meant Shurmur to be replaced with someone new, not necessarily Childress.

Shurmur and Chilly are probably equal. Shurmur gets bonus points for not being punched in the face by a player (TO) and he could at least bring over some of the good things Chip did on offense plus his sports science stuff.

I do wonder how much of the training, science, and other Chip ideas are held onto. If they get a semi mobile QB, they could employ some zone read elements as the Chiefs did this year with Alex Smith.

Top Bottom