• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2015/11/04/ranking-all-32-nfl-offensive-lines-entering-week-9/

Slightly outdated (week 9) but the Dolphins only got worse from that point on.

30. Miami Dolphins (27th)
Pass blocking rank: 27th

Run blocking rank: 30th
6. Oakland Raiders (5th)
Pass blocking rank: 3rd

Run blocking rank: 15th
Carr would be dead behind the Dolphins o-line in a few games. Tannehill doesn't get enough credit for the abuse he has to endure week in and week out.

Ganhyun

I don't care who wins these games as long as the fuckery that was going on in the Steelers vs Bengals game doesn't repeat.

Poor Vikings fans. I felt legitimately bad.

So the 2 weakest division out, also both teams gave up the most points wildcard weakend..

Yep... pretty telling that both the NFC East and AFC South got eliminated in week 1 and both teams pretty convincingly (although WAshington hung in there longer and looked good for 15 minutes).

Isn't it funny how all the joke HCs land on the Dolphins?? What a weird coincidence.
I know you think you're soooo clever but everyone knows the Dolphins organization is dysfunctional, even before you impart your wisdom on us through sarcastic jabs completely lacking in subtlety. The Dolphins have a bad owner and it tends to trickle down from there.

Now that we've got that out of the way, please give me a long form defense for the following Dolphins coaches explaining why the organization is at fault for each of their failings:

1. Cam Cameron
2. Nick Saban
3. Tony Sparano
4. Joe Philbin
5. Dave Wannstedt

Your post was so revelatory I am just chomping at the bit for The Truth on these misunderstood geniuses.

Pagusas

Elden Member
Is the GB vs AR game the only upset potential of the week? I dont feel it would be surprising if any other team beat their opponents. MAYBE Pittsburgh if Big Ben is out, but this is Peyton Manning they are facing, Playoff Manning, thats a +4 handicap.

Regardless, I hope the Packers can pull off the upset, but I'm not expecting it.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I was really hoping the Slurs would win & thus be forced to overpay for Cousins. Ah well

Which brings up a good question, what happens to Cousins? If the Redskins don't pay him someone else will.

I think the Redskins are comfortable with Kirk going forward, contractually speaking, but the ownership is unpredictable so we'll see.

Hindl

Which brings up a good question, what happens to Cousins? If the Redskins don't pay him someone else will.

I think the Redskins are comfortable with Kirk going forward, contractually speaking, but the ownership is unpredictable so we'll see.

I'm pretty confident they'll pay him, just not top tier money. I could see a short deal in the $13-$15 million range. He's been playing great but there's some flaws in his game, and I think paying more than that would be risky

Dragon

Banned
Man people hating on JLaw on GAF crack me up. One dude implying that it's cool her nudes were leaked online because she was an asshole to one reporter.
KuGsj.gif

Poor Vikings fans. I felt legitimately bad.

Yep... pretty telling that both the NFC East and AFC South got eliminated in week 1 and both teams pretty convincingly (although WAshington hung in there longer and looked good for 15 minutes).

Both divisions sent frauds to the playoffs thanks to injuries, if Romo was healthy Cowboys win the east, and if Luck was healthy Colts win..

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Is the GB vs AR game the only upset potential of the week? I dont feel it would be surprising if any other team beat their opponents. MAYBE Pittsburgh if Big Ben is out, but this is Peyton Manning they are facing, Playoff Manning, thats a +4 handicap.

Regardless, I hope the Packers can pull off the upset, but I'm not expecting it.

Basically it's the only game that has a true underdog in my mind.

I think people are underselling New England though so Kansas City feels like an underdog to me.

Dragon

Banned
Basically it's the only game that has a true underdog in my mind.

I think people are underselling New England though so Kansas City feels like an underdog to me.

Yeah they're acting like KC punking Houston is a big deal when Hoyer pulled a Ryan Lindley.

KC could definitely beat the Pats. I mean the fucking Eagles beat the Pats at home and they did it in a way similar to how the Chiefs beat the Texans. Lots of defense and ST.

Did you see the nudes?

No. When I saw Scarlett Johansson's nudes (and saw her in Under the Skin) I decided not to see any more Hollywood nudes. Ruins it.

Top Bottom