• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

Tom Nook

thumb_600.jpg

Is that Hometown buffet?

If the Broncos lose, would this be Peyton's most embarrassing choke? The Steelers can't have more than a 10% win probability considering all of their injuries.

Jaws helping the Eagles hire a head coach shows that ESPN has no journalistic integrity.

tbf, calling Jaworski a journalist is stretching it

The Shazier hit was the most blatant violation of all in the Steelers/Bengals game. It was textbook leading with the crown of the helmet. Fuck this hypocritical league.

Line_HTX

First Jaworski lied about some unconfirmed report earlier in the season, I forgot what it was... Now he helped out in the hiring process.

Talk about the most blatent conflict of interests.

:jnc

If the Broncos lose, would this be Peyton's most embarrassing choke? The Steelers can't have more than a 10% win probability considering all of their injuries.

Jaws helping the Eagles hire a head coach shows that ESPN has no journalistic integrity.

What? Jaws is a former Eatgles and is close friends with the owner. He has sat in the owners box for games before. How is asking a former player for his advice a conflict of interest?

Tom Nook

CYyDO2oUQAIqWfX.jpg

Chip: First order of business: trade Bowman, Hyde, and Kaep, for draft picks. Second, Sam Bradford and is our guy. And finally, Billy Davis is our DC.

Trent: ohhh.... Ok.

Jarate

Banned
Look, as long as Kelly has absolutely no control over personnel, he's a good enough head coach to win 10 games in the NFL.

Dude got Nick Files tohave one of the greatest NFL seasons in terms of production without turning the ball over

Defense will be passed though

eznark

Banned
UnacceptableCloudyAkitainu.gif

FINE BECAUSE PLAYER SAFETY!!!!!!!!!!! (Notice his helmet ALMOST comes into contact with Cousins facemask).

BluePaleBarnacle.gif

GREAT HIT SON WAY TO PLAY FOOTBALL!!

brentech

Dude got Nick Files tohave one of the luckiest NFL seasons in terms of production without turning the ball over
Ftfy

If all you do is look at the stats, sure, but truly was some of the luckiest throws I've ever seen. Up there with Hoyer QBing for the Browns. Defenders in the right place and and unable to make the play or tripping over their own dicks and lost their man outright. Back during that season I remember calling it all out and some Eagles fans were on the Foles D, but now they all know. It's easier to see when he's no longer on your team how lucky that season was.

Because he's supposed to impartially cover the league.

I really dont understand. He does cover NFL news for ESPN. His former team asked him for his advice on who to hire because he knows a lot about the NFL. Are you saying that he cant cover NFL news because he told Lurie that Adam Gase might be a good guy to hire.

Gigglepoo

I really dont understand. He does cover NFL news for ESPN. His former team asked him for his advice on who to hire because he knows a lot about the NFL. Are you saying that he cant cover NFL news because he told Lurie that Adam Gase might be a good guy to hire.

He obviously can do whatever he wants. But I personally would like it if the person covering the NFL can speak openly about how he feels about every team in the league. Kind of hard to do that if you're helping one of those teams, doesn't it?

Those guys are out there, it's just not Jaworski.

He still breaks down film. Think he's going to trash the guy he recommended?

Throat cancer took one of my favorite musicians, Levon Helm.

He managed to survive a few decades, hope Mort's got a good prognosis and outlook.

eznark

Banned
He obviously can do whatever he wants. But I personally would like it if the person covering the NFL can speak openly about how he feels about every team in the league. Kind of hard to do that if you're helping one of those teams, doesn't it?

You disclose every time you gave some feedback after a demo?

Gigglepoo

You disclose every time you gave some feedback after a demo?

I don't think a polite "That was fun" is the same as helping someone hire a coach. I don't remember doing anything more than that. I tried to keep distance between me and the people I covered. If I fail, I hope people call me out on it.

I'm honestly surprised people are alright about entertainment journalists helping the people they're supposed to be covering.

Top Bottom