• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
CYy3w7UVAAIcFeA.jpg:large

Being a pervert

That's like telling the Browne not to be garbage or the Pats not to cheat.. It can't be done. Besides.. Chris is going on a date this weekend he said so we can be happy that our friend is learning to put his energies into something positive. He's at least not Chuck Berry levels of creepy yet.

Furyous

For anybody else that has seen Carson Wentz plays, why do you think he is a top QB prospects? He reminds me a lot of a more polished Colin Klein. He's very inaccurate, he stares down receivers, is a slow processor of information, and relies on his ability to act as a power runner at the FCS level too much. He might be successful if he had a year or two develop behind a competent offensive mind and system, but I don't see how a troubled franchise can trot him out there next year...

.... But he's tall, has a cannon, is cerebral, and meets the intangible eye test. That's why he's slated to go no later than 22nd in the draft. The Texans could take him, start Hoyer, Weeden, and insert journeyman in the hope that he develops in a year or two. Texans need to make it happen as they can make the playoffs with insert average journeyman at QB.

---

I wish Mort the best as he fights cancer. BEAT IT MORT YOU CAN DO IT.

Line_HTX

.... But he's tall, has a cannon, is cerebral, and meets the intangible eye test. That's why he's slated to go no later than 22nd in the draft. The Texans could take him, start Hoyer, Weeden, and insert journeyman in the hope that he develops in a year or two. Texans need to make it happen as they can make the playoffs with insert average journeyman at QB.

---

I wish Mort the best as he fights cancer. BEAT IT MORT YOU CAN DO IT.

Meets the eye test, huh... Hope he's good.

I'm rooting for Mort too. Put cancer out of commission immediately.

Line_HTX

Around The NFL ‏@AroundTheNFL 4m4 minutes ago

Joe Philbin hired as Colts' offensive line coach, team announces

Grats, Narag.

Edit: FUCK YOU, MECH.

MechDX

Hearing HOUSTON TEXANS are closing in on a deal with ex Giants Special Teams asst Larry Izzo to be their new ST coordinator. @NFLonFOX

Does he suck? The last two special teams coaches we had were historically bad.

And what is with the Texans and former giant coaches suddenly?

Edit: he used to play with the Patriots? Ok now it makes sense

Hearing HOUSTON TEXANS are closing in on a deal with ex Giants Special Teams asst Larry Izzo to be their new ST coordinator. @NFLonFOX

Does he suck? The last two special teams coaches we had were historically bad.

And what is with the Texans and former giant coaches suddenly?

Edit: he used to play with the Patriots? Ok now it makes sense

Too bad it wasn't Quinn.

MechDX

So this Izzo guy , as a player, took a Shit on the sideline during a game?? And Bellichik gave a game ball for doing it?

FMTs dream coach !

Top Bottom