• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

effzee

I'll feel 10x better about Pederson if Eagles hire Schwartz. I don't want Pettine. Too much Browns stink on him.

Maybe he can build a talented D while Pederson and crew groom a new QB.

And if I'm wearing a Wilson jersey?

This is just on my personal expereince but if you want to pick up a

White chick = Russell, Sherm, Lynch jersey (Golden Tate when he was still here)
Black = L.O.B, Lynch
Asian = L.O.B , Lynch, Russell, Doug Baldwin
Latina = L.O.B , Lynch
Former UW chick = Russell, Lynch, Kearse
Crazy chick = Jimmy Basketball, Percy, Bruce Irvin.

Again just off from what I've seen.

acLoEzU.jpg

Jarate

Banned
Jarate's Big Picks

CHIEFS VS Patriots
Steelers VS BRONCOS
Packers VS CARDINALS
Seahawks VS PANTHERS

I'm more sure of my AFC games then my NFC games

WedgeX

Banned
Caldwell manages to stick with the Lions for another year. I'd feared this. But am now resigned.

What are plinko's thoughts?

effzee

Haha Eagles were apparently going to call Urban Meyer had Doug Pederson turned them down.

Jaws running major damage control. Claiming they had 12+ candidates in mind and it just so happened defensive minded coaches didn't make the cut.

Also claims wanted someone who knew and understood Philly obsession with Eagles. Pretty sure Sean McDermott and Paul Guenther are from the Philly area. They didn't fit the bill? Sean McDermott even publicly expressed interest.

Also claims there was never a #1 choice and they were just being thorough. Yeah cause that makes sense. Sounds awful like something someone says when w-3 top guys you wanted were hired by someone else.

Wow ez told me this guy is awesome. From head coach to oline coach? Packers didn't want him back?
You assholes poached him before our season was over!

Was it so hard to wait another 2 days? Goddam

E: sorry, didn't see that it was the colts. Damnit spin and Narag! What happened to our friendship?!?

bionic77

Why do you care about our backup team. You frauds and cheats will be out in a couple of days
It was a inside joke to Eznark.

You wouldn't understand. Like having class it's one of those things that's beyond a Bungles fan. Now go back to throwing garbage on injured people or whatever it is you do in your spare time!

effzee

I want Chiefs to win the SB. It will give the Eagles until the end of this run to maybe come to their senses, fire Howie, hire Chris Ballard, and let him choose a coach.

AND... if they still don't realize their mistakes, at least Pederson will be coming off a deep playoffs run and that has a much better ring and merit to it then rge current lackluster hire status.

I want Chiefs to win the SB. It will give the Eagles until the end of this run to maybe come to their senses, fire Howie, hire Chris Ballard, and let him choose a coach.

AND... if they still don't realize their mistakes, at least Pederson will be coming off a deep playoffs run and that has a much better ring and merit to it then rge current lackluster hire status.
I don't know about the SB, but we are all Chiefs fans tomorrow.

I just want to point out that we are roughly 24 hours away from the opening scene of part 2 of 4...

Of the Packers' inexplicable miracle super bowl run

effzee

Caplan tweeting that Eagles and Jim Schwartz have talked but not sure if that was for DC opening or Head coach search.

I'm thinking they actually spoke to him about head coach opening. You'd think they would let Pederson get some say.

I wonder if Doug will even be invited into the draft war room or if he will just be told who they drafted afterwards.

We will always be bros.

Just tell me what your booty raybeams do?

It's simple, there is a demand for booty pics and I'm just a willing supplier that's all.

Laker Bros you may be, but he has to protect the general booty public from your potential reign of terror. It's what Tebow would do.

If we were all like Tebow...then Tebow wouldn't be special...so I have to sin so Tebow lives.

Duxxy3

Jones smoking Potpourri
Gronk getting an injection
Edelman with a metal plate in his shoe
Tre Jackson out

Guys... I think we lose this game.

Top Bottom