• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

Not saying it is the dirtiest play I have ever seen, but I see a lot of helmet to helmet contact. I do not know if Brown has been concussed before, but it is known that once you get one the next one happens easier. Anyone know if Brown was concussed before?

Either way, it is hard to take the word of a man whose team has just been castrated from the playoffs ruining his long worked for life goals for glory to be much more than anger and frustration.

This is probably his first "official" concussion, But I know for sure he's been concussed before.

eznark

Banned
Someone will take him as a starter. It is one the most absolute things in this league,

0% chance someones signs him and just gives him the job. Someone will probably do what the Texans did this past season and bring him in with a couple other shlubs and let them fight for the job.

Headhunting is headhunting but c'mon untying a guy's shoes is despicable and you know it.

What if he trips? What if his shoe comes off in the middle of a play? Or even worse what if he notices it and gets really embarrassed?

Did you even think about those consequences?

I didn't think so.

Making A Murderer season 2 is actually about a kid I went to high school with who tied his step dads shoelaces together after the step dad fell asleep in the lazy boy. Guy murdered his family in self defense and outrageously wasn't acquitted. Thankfully some bleeding hearts have staged 20 hours of film to prove he was innocent.

harSon

Banned
I still don't think so. Looking at this gif, Brown goes high to catch the ball and gets hit with helmet to helmet contact as he is descending. When Burfict launched, he head was probably lined up with his chest. You can make this type of contact illegal but it's one of those things that you can't label as dirty because players only have a split second to decide how to hit a player. If the moving bodies cause an illegal hit, then so be it.

What makes it bad is the fact that he destroyed a dude who failed to catch the ball multiple steps before he made the hit. He probably had tunnel vision and was so zeroed in on fucking someone up, that he didn't see someone completely facing him did not have a football in their hands. That's his fault.

Greg

untitled-181djwr.gif

untitled-17r0jvg.gif

untitled-196zjyz.gif

MeagerHatefulImago.gif

Fox318

If I win the lotto, I will buy a CFL team and have NFL-GAF completely run it.

Rules from GMs

• Never punt on 3rd down
  • QB must punch a motherfucker up if somebody sleeps with his wife
  • Tebow is QB
  • Brian Schottenhiemer is not allowed to be on the team
  • Josh Freeman can be the backup
  • Taco Bell can be the sponsor

Funny that you still can't resist arguing with me.

You're smarter than other plebs that fall for that stuff, and aren't like a pre-ban Dragon who loves to fight, yet I know you can't resist because you think either what i'm saying is true, or that it's a commonly held belief that you disagree with.

Also, it's probably boring talking with Fantomex and Chris all the time since you know they agree with you. Seems I add a lot to the conversation.
You think Dolphins fans wouldn't agree that the organization is dysfunctional?

But yes, you give me an excuse to talk about the Dolphins more. I thank you for that. <3

bionic77

Headhunting is headhunting but c'mon untying a guy's shoes is despicable and you know it.

What if he trips? What if his shoe comes off in the middle of a play? Or even worse what if he notices it and gets really embarrassed?

Did you even think about those consequences?

I didn't think so.
ez just got played and I just got educated on why untying someones shoes is worse than necrophilia.

I humbly apologize to Burfict. I think Ravens fans and the fans of a dozen other teams where he regrettably injured their players in perhaps questionable ways also need to learn to forgive him and move on. Its not like he untied their shoes.

I just hope I never see an assault on the shoelaces of another player ever again.

harSon

Banned
At least we can play in Denver without our Safety having to take the game off out of fear of dying for the first time in a long time

bionic77

Rules from GMs

• Never punt on 3rd down
    [*]Tebow is QB
I was about to say fuck no to going to Canada but now I am interested in the job...

Bread

Banned
At least we can play in Denver without our Safety having to take the game off out of fear of dying for the first time in a long time
Instead you'll just have to worry about von Miller and tj ward diving at the knees of your players

eznark

Banned
Greg Rosenthal practically jerked off on air to Shazier's hit and almost vomited when talking about Burfict.

At least the NFL's PR team is on message.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Why is anyone arguing about whether it was burfict's shoulder that made the contact? That doesn't matter.

What makes it bad is the fact that he destroyed a dude who failed to catch the ball multiple steps before he made the hit. He probably had tunnel vision and was so zeroed in on fucking someone up, that he didn't see someone completely facing him did not have a football in their hands. That's his fault.

I could see that. I think a fine is in order but I don't think they should suspend him for this hit though.

Rules from GMs

• Never punt on 3rd down
  • Tebow is QB

Taco Bell will demand lots of cuts to the sideline to show Josh stuffing his face with Taco bells newest creations.

Top Bottom