• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

squicken

I'm overlooking the Chiefs. KC was already a lot of smoke and mirrors and w/o Maclin they will get worked over. Pats won't force anything on offense. Brady will throw 5 or 6 of those passes eee zee thinks should be grounding, but eventually KC's defense will wilt

Go Pats.
Fuck PEDon.

I know man, fuck getting peed-on.. That shit costs extra. Ask FMT

When did the Steelers become the class of the league? The Rooney family is so classy they let a rapist lead their team.

Allow me to do my Jak impression here..

"Six Owls.. Fuck you guys. Steelerz rule."

Did I do that right?

But the Rooneys have been around forever. Despite the fact they are bootlegging satanists. They at least tried to block Modell from leaving Cleveland.

JABEE

When did the Steelers become the class of the league? The Rooney family is so classy they let a rapist lead their team.

XTbBwFc.jpg

*Fewer

#ZvonGrammarFacts

bionic77

PA bros stick together bro!

We are weak on rapist but strong on diversity and keeping owners dirty laundry secret.

Focus on the positives my friend.

Also Steelers fans have yet to cheer a player getting hurt or throw garbage on him. Cincy disgraced itself.

bionic77

Having to choose to work for either Jimmy Haslam or Jed York is like deciding between getting gonorrhea or chlamydia.
York is worse. He had a great coach and fucked it up (though Harbs didn't help things).

Haslam never had shit. Let's see what he does if he ever gets talent or a coach worth taking care of.

York is worse. He had a great coach and fucked it up (though Harbs didn't help things).

Haslam never had shit. Let's see what he does if he ever gets talent or a coach worth taking care of.

Let's be honest.. At least Jed knows now at least subconsciously that he is indeed a Fuckup. Jimmy thinks he does nothing wrong.

Clockwork5

I'm overlooking the Chiefs. KC was already a lot of smoke and mirrors and w/o Maclin they will get worked over. Pats won't force anything on offense. Brady will throw 5 or 6 of those passes eee zee thinks should be grounding, but eventually KC's defense will wilt

I wouldn't count on the turnover/QB pressure factory that is the KC defense wilting to any offense.

Edit : my numbers were all off. I was looking at the postseason rankings. Smh I am dumb.

Jason Cole is tweeting that Hue is the "top choice" for the Giants according to his sources.

If Hue chooses the Browns and that source is accurate then ...lol.

Godslay

Banned
I wouldn't count on the turnover factory that is the KC defense wilting to any offense. They are second in the league in points and yards allowed. They are the top passing defense and the fifth best rushing defense. Furthermore, these are rankings over the course of the entire season. If you look at their 11 game winning streak they are the number one defense by far. I'm not calling it a sure win but saying this defense is going to wilt to anyone, let alone the struggling Pats, is pure comedy.

How many pick sixes did Alex throw this year?

Jason Cole is tweeting that Hue is the "top choice" for the Giants according to his sources.

If Hue chooses the Browns and that source is accurate then ...lol.

3c512251142542460019809192_700wa_0.gif

Wonder if the Browns are more willing to give him more control (so that he can trade first round picks for QBs that are about to be cut)

I don't think Jed knows that.

Harbs did him a favor and tried to show him the truth but he didn't like it...

And he lost him.. I think he realized just a bit that he is a fucking halfwit with how basically the franchise went to shit. It seems he might be trying to get out of the way.

Jimmy isn't.. Jimmy is in there..

Top Bottom