• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

Wasnt there a report yesterday stating Hue wanted to draft Kaep to the Raiders originally and that would entice him for SF?

if Hue wants Kaep that bad he can just wait the Niners out until they cut him....but again this is the same guy that traded for Carson Palmer even though he could have just waited for Cincy to cut him too so who knows.

if Hue wants Kaep that bad he can just wait the Niners out until they cut him....but again this is the same guy that traded for Carson Palmer even though he could have just waited for Cincy to cut him too so who knows.

Mike Brown was not letting Carson walk. He was gonna make his ass finish out his contract or retire.

Banned?

If we somehow win a 7th SB this year (not happening) I am pretty sure he is going to commit several felonies..

I'll be drinking bleach.

cdyhybrid

Pete just mentioned that the Vikings kicked the final FG much quicker than their other kicks, perhaps because Sherm almost blocked the kick before.

Any coaching prospects for Tomsula? Lol.
I'm sure he could find a spot as a position coach again. Niners' DL was good under him, although that was probably because of Justin Smith.

Godslay

Banned
Maybe 1? But my gut says 0.

Manning threw 4, trim those out and that drops the defensive ppg down to 268. Which is 16.75 ppg, far below anyone in the league.

Not to mention Denver leading them in just about every defensive statistical category except for sacks, of which KC does have 7 more on the season.

They are an excellent defense, but they aren't #1.

I also think you are being too lax. Brady is going to get his cut of the meat, no matter how good the defense is. You are still going to have to score.

cdyhybrid

Marshawn's agent says he had a setback on Friday and that's why he couldn't go. Pete just said there was no setback and he just felt like he couldn't go.

Who's lying?

How can you hate the Steelers that much when we live in a world in which the Ravens exist?

They stole your team!

1) Baltimore was a patsy in all this.. Fuckface Art used them as he was helped along by fuckface Lerner. That's where my hatred belongs and resides.

2) Because I know fewer ravens fans.. I know more steelers fans. I lived in fucking Southeastern Ohio where they were all steelers fans and they always bitch about the steelers.. They bitched about Terry Bradshaw to this day even though he helped bring the team success. They bitch about everything. And god help me on Facebook where if the steelers lose, they flood it with asinine chants of "they cheated" or "refs were bought" even if the stupid fucks lost of their incompetence.

They pretend they are underdogs when they have fucking six Super Bowls you morons. You pretend like your even close to the incompetence/ tragedy of the Browns.. They bitch about Bruce Arians to this fucking day.

So no.. Fuck Pittsburgh.. Fuck them.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
0ATLNLQ.jpg

or

fXZqoJ0.jpg

Chiclets

Banned
1) Baltimore was a patsy in all this.. Fuckface Art used them as he was helped along by fuckface Lerner. That's where my hatred belongs and resides.

2) Because I know fewer ravens fans.. I know more steelers fans. I lived in fucking Southeastern Ohio where they were all steelers fans and they always bitch about the steelers.. They bitched about Terry Bradshaw to this day even though he helped bring the team success. They bitch about everything. And god help me on Facebook where if the steelers lose, they flood it with asinine chants of "they cheated" or "refs were bought" even if the stupid fucks lost of their incompetence.

They pretend they are underdogs when they have fucking six Super Bowls you morons. You pretend like your even close to the incompetence/ tragedy of the Browns.. They bitch about Bruce Arians to this fucking day.

So no.. Fuck Pittsburgh.. Fuck them.

This and they are the worst at sports bars got into tons of scuffles with them before

TheFatOne

Manning threw 4, trim those out and that drops the defensive ppg down to 268. Which is 16.75 ppg, far below anyone in the league.

Not to mention Denver leading them in just about every defensive statistical category except for sacks, of which KC does have 7 more on the season.

They are an excellent defense, but they aren't #1.

I also think you are being too lax. Brady is going to get his cut of the meat, no matter how good the defense is. You are still going to have to score.

A lot of Chiefs fans are going to be surprised at just how good this Pats defense is. It's being underrated by most in the media right now. They aren't elite, but that front seven can do damage and Butler has had a good season. He's not a shut down/lock down number one corner yet, but he is super competitive and is going to make you generally throw into tight windows. On top of that their best weapon at receiver is most likely going to be out and or limited. Pats aren't an elite defense, but they are pretty solid with some terrific athletes. Pats have some holes on defense, but they are a pretty solid group.

bionic77

That's my feeling too. I get the feeling the relationship between Lynch and the coaches isn't great right now. Would be surprised to see him back next year right now.
He is one of my favorite players.

He is welcome in Pittsburgh. Tomlin is a players coach meaning no more rules Marshawn!

Respect

A lot of Chiefs fans are going to be surprised at just how good this Pats defense is. It's being underrated by most in the media right now. They aren't elite, but that front seven can do damage and Butler has had a good season. He's not a shut down/lock down number one corner yet, but he is super competitive and is going to make you generally throw into tight windows. On top of that their best weapon at receiver is most likely going to be out and or limited. Pats aren't an elite defense, but they are pretty solid with some terrific athletes. Pats have some holes on defense, but they are a pretty solid group.

Logan Ryan has had himself a good year too...there was some expectation Butler would be a good player based on all the reports, but Ryan really came out of no where. He wasn't even the starter when the season began and he never really showed up that much in previous years that he would be anything special. He's played well at the #2 spot.

bionic77

The Steelers have the biggest or second biggest fanbase in American sports (Cowboys probably first)

It's no surprise that we have a ton of douchers and morons. But we also have a ton of awesome fans too!

And as dumb as some of us might be we don't throw garbage on the field or players!

Let's be friends Floyd!

JABEE

PA bros stick together bro!

We are weak on rapist but strong on diversity and keeping owners dirty laundry secret.

Focus on the positives my friend.

Also Steelers fans have yet to cheer a player getting hurt or throw garbage on him. Cincy disgraced itself.
I'm sorry, PA Bro. I have to call it as I see it.

Chiclets

Banned
The Steelers have the biggest or second biggest fanbase in American sports (Cowboys probably first)

It's no surprise that we have a ton of douchers and morons. But we also have a ton of awesome fans too!

And as dumb as some of us might be we don't throw garbage on the field or players!

Let's be friends Floyd!

going by the people on this forum it proves more to the douch/moron side

Oh and fucking the fight song.. I fucking hate it. Everytime I hear, "Here we go".. I throw up in my mouth. I can't hear renegade without dying inside either.

Oh man, I am gonna be so fucking fancy.. Let it be known that whenever I bitch about Pittsburgh. This does not include Chuck, Bionic, Jak, and others as they are indeed one of the good ones.

This and they are the worst at sports bars got into tons of scuffles with them before

Let's be frank, do you instigate? Because I could see you doing that.

Let's be friends Floyd!

We are friends Bionic.. You are a hero to me. But fuck Pittsburgh and if it comes down to Pittsburgh and the Pats. Go Pats.

TheFatOne

Logan Ryan has had himself a good year too...there was some expectation Butler would be a good player based on all the reports, but Ryan really came out of no where. He wasn't even the starter when the season began and he never really showed up that much in previous years that he would be anything special. He's played well at the #2 spot.

Yea he's been solid. He's regressed over the last few weeks though, but he has improved his game significantly. Butler though I think has a legit shot at being a shut down guy after watching him all season. He just needs more reps. Wouldn't surprise me at all after another season or two that he becomes a true number one. Although, I do worry quite a bit when it comes to corners for the Pats. Wouldn't be the first time a corner has a really good season for the Pats only to completely regress and not be the same player. Not only that but Brown has really turned it on over the last few weeks. He started off slowly, but that was to be expected for a rookie. Now he is starting to look beastly in the interior of that line. Easley was looking great as well until he got hurt. If Easley could just stay healthy that interior for the Pats next year might be dynamite. Big if though with Easley. He's just so damn explosive off the line though. Shame he couldn't stay healthy this season. The thing I love though about the Pats defense now compared to years past is that they have legit athletes on defense now. Thought that was a big problem before. Now they have multiple guys who are monster athletes.

Godslay

Banned

KC and NE D's are very similar statistically. Nearly identical rushing numbers, Pats give up more yards though the air (probably a function of a weaker pass rush, and teams have to throw to catch up). Pats give up about 2 more points per game on average as well.

KC has more sacks, 46 to NE's 38 on the season. KC has 14 FF, NE has 13. Both have 7 Ints.

I think the difference between the two is that their pass rushers are better. Who would you rather face? Jones and Nink or Houston and Hali? Seeing both teams up close, I'd give the edge to KC, but NE is a defense most people don't give a lot of respect to. I think KC has a higher ceiling, but the gulf between the two isn't as massive as one would guess. KC is playing excellent though, so that's all that really matters right now. Pats slumped a bit towards the end.

bionic77

Oh and fucking the fight song.. I fucking hate it. Everytime I hear, "Here we go".. I throw up in my mouth. I can't hear renegade without dying inside either.

Oh man, I am gonna be so fucking fancy.. Let it be known that whenever I bitch about Pittsburgh. This does not include Chuck, Bionic, Jak, and others as they are indeed one of the good ones.

We are friends Bionic.. You are a hero to me. But fuck Pittsburgh and if it comes down to Pittsburgh and the Pats. Go Pats.
Evil is never the way friend.

Speaking of the Steelers, The Bus is my favorite Steeler ever.

This is not nice.

Spinluck

You should not go around idolizing lawyers.

If I threw a bag of money at Bionic right now he'd help me lock you up.

Also, fuck you for taking the Pats in that situation.

Chiclets

Banned

Let's be frank, do you instigate? Because I could see you doing that.

Dont need to they get that way after 1 beer. and yes pats over pitt any day and i cant stand the pats

Tom Penny

Marshawn's agent says he had a setback on Friday and that's why he couldn't go. Pete just said there was no setback and he just felt like he couldn't go.

Who's lying?

Well Carroll did let Wilson throw in the SB so Lynch wouldn't get MVP and his binkie would instead...Wilson didn't get MVP though.

ampere

So many new Pats fans today... brings a tear to my eye :')

I have a feeling Denver will knock out the injured Steelers though. And we've got our hands full with small hands.

Top Bottom