• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Sorry guys

Reggie is staying until it's Pats-Seachickens in the Owl

This was the easiest playoff loss to swallow since the Favre years honestly. I gave up on this team months ago so I'm in total "just happy to be here!" mode. Last year could have been our year. 2011 should have been.

This year? :jnfc

Tabris

Where is Tabris?

Tabris! Tabris! Tabris!

beetlejuice.jpg

Acrylic7

I agree with them. Hell, I was OK when you only had to score a field goal. Green Bay had 60 minutes to win the game. If they don't like the uncertainty of overtime they should have gone for 2.

I agree with OT rules.

Your defense are SUPPOSED to stop offense from scoring a TD.

If you did not. You deserve to lose.

In previous OT rule, when you can just drive down the field to win with FG without giving opponent a last chance of possession to score TD or FG to tie.

OT rules are great, if you can't stop a TD then that's on you

They had 4 quarters to win with offense.

Yes rules are fine. Don't give up a TD.

But thats just BS.
If you give 1 team a chance to score and not the other then that is a heavy disadvantage. I don't see how anyone else doesn't see that and to prove my point why even allow the team to score a fieldgoal then give the other team a chance? By your logic they should just end the game with the feildgaol, no?
Its broken.

HoodWinked

Lol insane game Packers basically caught two hail Marys to tie the game then Arizona won two coin flips then in ot carson and larry did thier own magic and turned a junk play into gold

This game had so many insane highlights there was also that red zone deflection td pass

cdyhybrid

Sorry guys

Reggie is staying until it's Pats-Seachickens in the Owl

This was the easiest playoff loss to swallow since the Favre years honestly. I gave up on this team months ago so I'm in total "just happy to be here!" mode. Last year could have been our year. 2011 should have been.

This year? :jnfc

Time to root for your fellow Sconi, friend.

uaETDUJ.jpg

Narag

But thats just BS.
If you give 1 team a chance to score and not the other then that is a heavy disadvantage. I don't see how anyone else doesn't see that and to prove my point why even allow the team to score a fieldgoal then give the other team a chance? By your logic they should just end the game with the feildgaol, no?
Its broken.

Becasue kicking a FG from 35 yards out is far easier than scoring a TD. They're not equal in difficulty.

But thats just BS.
Its broken.

It used to be first points win, but everyone hated it because FG position was too easy to reach.

This is a good balance where you have to get a TD to end the game and a FG rewards the defending team with an opportunity to tie the game or get the win.

If you can't play D and you give up a TD then you lose, defense is half the game.

Jarate

Banned
I hope no one gives Carson Palmer props on ESPN this week. Dude had a shit ass game and should've been picked so many times. Fitzgerald and their Defense carried their asses

But thats just BS.
Its broken.

Dude don't.

Vikings lost to the saints in OT by a single field goal.

Way worse. Reason why they changed the rules.

Pro

Man I didn't expect the Pack to win but having so many opportunities and BS happen makes it sting that much more. Learn how to toss a fucking coin. What a cluster fuck

Fat4all

Banned
Listen I'm not into conspiracies at all. How in the fuck did that happen?

Flicked his thumb too late, raised his fist and flicked his thumb after the coin already left the top of the fist.

It's not impossible, especially for heavier coins.

Also, this OT salt is unbearable.

TheFatOne

My Seahawks brothers I feel a super bowl rematch is coming. Seahawks vs Pats round 2 but this time Butler is going to have the game ending forced fumble.

Eleuin

Offense lost the game, D collapsed at the end but the players were in positions to make plays, just choked (like last year)

Just awful stuff on that second to last series, kuhn run, lacy run and sideline throw to jones

We will be better next year. Jordy! Secondary is gonna be great. Apart from Peppers' old age question, pass rush will all be back.

somebody is going to pay perry a lot of money, need a replacement for raji, hayward is a mystery

Line_HTX

But thats just BS.
Its broken.

What the fuck how is it broken? With these rules, if it's only a field goal, you still have a chance to tie or win. If it becomes a tie again, then it becomes a sudden death.

Mrbob

Lets go Wussle.

Packers might be a scary team next season with a healthy offense to complement a much improved defense.

Acrylic7

It used to be first points win, but everyone hated it because FG position was too easy to reach.

This is a good balance where you have to get a TD to end the game and a FG rewards the defending team with an opportunity to tie the game or get the win.

If you can't play D and you give up a TD then you lose, defense is half the game.

Ok but basically thats just what happened. Arizona made that look way easier than a fieldgoal so whats your point?

I think that no matter what at least the other team should get the ball to answer back.

Top Bottom