• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

Belicheck-Hate.jpg

tumblr_lxnlhzXFmw1r1tpqro1_500.gif

Godslay

Banned
Agreed. KC has a much better higher end talent pass rushers.One xfactor for the Pats though is Sheard. He was outplaying Jones early then got hurt. He has rounded into form, and has been playing excellent. I would much rather play Sheard over Ninkovich, but Bill loves him. Ninkovich is pure ass. Can't set the edge, or rush the passer consistently. Guy is embarrassing to watch at times. Sheard on the other hand can set the edge, and rush the passer. Pats are a couple more pieces away from being elite on defense. Need more corners though. I would pick on the number three and four corners for the Pats all day. Pats also haven't had all their players healthy on defense, and if I remember correctly this week will be the first week since they played Dallas that all the starters on defense will be playing together.

If Deacon says that the Steeler's D is good enough to be a Superbowl champion this year, that means any team left in the tournament has a good enough defense to get it done. So I think we can all rest easy knowing that each team has the capability to do it on the defensive side of the ball.

How confident are you on a scale of 1-10?

How confident am I? An 8

I know that Seattle can beat us. I'm certainly not going to overlook the two time defending NFC champions when they've beaten us 4 times out of 5. But what matters is who's better in Bank of America Stadium on January 17th, 2016. And I think that will be the Panthers.

It'll be tough, probably come down to the wire again, but this team has found a way to pull games out like this this year.

I agree with something Crisco said earlier too. Had they been playing Washington, it would be very easy for the Panthers to come out flat because they overlooked the competition. I think they have too much respect for Seattle to do the same.

cdyhybrid

How confident am I? An 8

I know that Seattle can beat us. I'm certainly not going to overlook the two time defending NFC champions when they've beaten us 4 times out of 5. But what matters is who's better in Bank of America Stadium on January 17th, 2016. And I think that will be the Panthers.

It'll be tough, probably come down to the wire again, but this team has found a way to pull games out like this this year.

I agree with something Crisco said earlier too. Had they been playing Washington, it would be very easy for the Panthers to come out flat because they overlooked the competition. I think they have too much respect for Seattle to do the same.
Nah, Panthers already beat the Hawks this year in Seattle. It'll be a cakewalk.

I'll take it!

breaking-bad-high-five.gif

I'm glad we can be allies for a brief moment Respect. BRIEF moment.

Look I know that Bills, Jets and Dolphin fans have it easier since we already hate on the pats regardless of how evil they are. But right now, they are the ultimate evil, evil incarnate if you will, to root for them in any capacity is to surrender your soul to the dark one and to doom humanity. Blarry understands that there are sometimes where you have to put your hatred for others aside and join the cause of light and all that is good against the evil that are the pats. It's the only way to save your soul friend and we all want you with us when the football gods finally answer our prayers, banish evil from the land and take us to football heaven....you want to go with us right floyd....? Right??

There is no football heaven for me Chris.. If there was, you'd have a point. But I am damned to the darkness already and will be forever. I have made my peace with that and have accepted that long ago. There is no franchise qb to save us, no general manager to steer the wheel to success, no coach that can lead us to victory, no defense that will strike fear in the hearts of our enemies. There was once and it is gone and it's never coming back.

Look at Browns-GAF, we are wearing gorgeous hair (thank you again Chuck btw.) because our wonderful team decided to draft a fucking alcoholic with little talent when every rational browns fan (if there are any that exist anymore because anyone with common sense would have jumped ship a long time.) knew he would be a bust.

My only solace in the NFL is the minor enjoyment that I receive from the Steelers not getting to the Super Bowl. It's all I have to make it through the season. The cherry is if the Browns somehow keep them out because that is our super bowl.

So no, I will cheer for New England if it comes down to them and Pittsburgh in the AFC Championship game.

rpg_fan

Every time a defensive coach goes onto the field to talk shit, they should go immediately to prison.

And as an added bonus, it validates any questionable hits by the opposing team prior to that because nothing is worse than a coach talking shit.

Also validates any player flying off the handle and trying to hit the coach.

Did you see the scene when Bernard got hurt? Count em, NINE Bengal coaches/staff on the field :)

There is no football heaven for me Chris.. If there was, you'd have a point. But I am damned to the darkness already and will be forever. I have made my peace with that and have accepted that long ago. There is no franchise qb to save us, no general manager to steer the wheel to success, no coach that can lead us to victory, no defense that will strike fear in the hearts of our enemies. There was once and it is gone and it's never coming back.

Look at Browns-GAF, we are wearing gorgeous hair (thank you again Chuck btw.) because our wonderful team decided to draft a fucking alcoholic with little talent when every rational browns fan (if there are any that exist anymore because anyone with common sense would have jumped ship a long time.) knew he would be a bust.

My only solace in the NFL is the minor enjoyment that I receive from the Steelers not getting to the Super Bowl. It's all I have to make it through the season. The cherry is if the Browns somehow keep them out because that is our super bowl.

So no, I will cheer for New England if it comes down to them and Pittsburgh in the AFC Championship game.

RIP Floyd....

And since I'm spreading condolences...

RIP Greg

Aaron Rodgers Wins Wildcard Game, now Engaged?

Godslay

Banned

The David Bowie death today reminded me of this guy I went to school with.

We (a couple of friends and I) were talking about the David Bowie and Trent Reznor collaboration, and this dude in my math class basically looked at us all and said, "David Bowie is a fucking faggot."

I wonder if he died of a meth overdose, or was just repressed (the dude in my math class not Bowie) ? I guess one could get confused by the lyric where it says Johnny wants to suck on a Coke.

Bread

Banned
The David Bowie death today reminded me of this guy I went to school with.

We (a couple of friends and I) were talking about the David Bowie and Trent Reznor collaboration, and this dude in my math class basically looked at us all and said, "David Bowie is a fucking faggot."

I wonder if he died of a meth overdose, or was just repressed (the dude in my math class not Bowie) ? I guess one could get confused by the lyric where it says Johnny wants to suck on a Coke.
well bowie was openly bisexual but fuck that guy anyways.

reznor is the bowie of our generation.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
kas is chiclets

block both just to be safe

I don't have Alts nor will I ever have. Kastrioti is Professor K from CC is Kastrioti from Neogaf.

Chiclets is right, the Steelers coaching staff should have suspension questions and Jeremy Hill shouldn't have fumbled the goddamn ball.

Still though:

will-gay-joey-porter.gif

This is a coach from a few weeks ago.

jbug617

Banned
According to Holtzman, Antonio Brown not looking good to play this Sunday. Schefter says Ben's chances are good for Sunday.

Godslay

Banned
According to Holtzman, Antonio Brown probably going to miss the game Sunday. Schefter says Ben's chances are good for Sunday.

Well, Schofield is taking 1st team snaps again so that helps to offset that.

Hard to believe they are going back to him.

bionic77

Every time a defensive coach goes onto the field to talk shit, they should go immediately to prison.

And as an added bonus, it validates any questionable hits by the opposing team prior to that because nothing is worse than a coach talking shit.

Also validates any player flying off the handle and trying to hit the coach.
This is 100% true.

When we meet in the SB for our rematch of 2010, making it the least talented are garbagiest SB of all time, remember this when Shazier snaps what is left of Rodgers spine in half for the sinister smirk that McCarthy and Capers gave him. The blood will be on their hands.

What other choice did we have dammit?

Floyd you just bought the Browns another 200 years of suffering with that post.

God definitely reads NeoGAF and he remembers who all the Patriots fans and supporters are.

The good news for you is that hell might be a slight improvement over Ohio.

Line_HTX

Finally suspended his STUPID, immature asswipe. He deserves a kick in the dick.

Who's going to watch the ESPN voices or the Film Room?

Top Bottom