• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

MechDX

russell-ciara-batman.jpg

Russell Wilson is Batman though

Russell is the greatness in each of us trying to get out. Embrace the greatness!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Congrats to Palmer he's officially better than that shit Stafford.

Carson Palmer is almost 10 years older than Stafford. Stafford has plenty of time to shine. This was Green Bay's chance and they blew.

Next 5+ years is Lions, Matthew Stafford and Jim Bob Cooter QB Tutor NFC North dominance

Palmer did shit to win that game.

Dude was scared shitless in the last 20 minutes and it is a miracle that he didn't lose it for them.

It seems unfair for him to share in that win.

Palmer looked like a virgin on prom night out there.

Hopefully he's got some confidence now

Fat4all

Banned
I was pulling for the cards.

Its possible he fuvked the coin flip... It counced straight up and down which was strange as well... Buuut the fact that this guy is paid to do that job, and he does that?!

I was meaning salt in general, not your posts.

Also, I've made mistakes at work, and just like the ref I'm given another chance to do it right.

True. :(

But I kinda figured that this year would be a hangover from last year. Seasons have a way of carrying over -- strong 2010 SB run into a dominant 2011 start, 2013 rally to win the division into last year's team.

We'll be a contender. Can't really ask for more. I'm resigned to Rodgers not getting more than 2 SBs in his career, because I just don't think McCarthy is a good enough coach for that. But we can get that 2nd one.

Rodgers is not a good enough QB you mean..

Greg

True. :(

But I kinda figured that this year would be a hangover from last year. Seasons have a way of carrying over -- strong 2010 SB run into a dominant 2011 start, 2013 rally to win the division into last year's team.

We'll be a contender. Can't really ask for more. I'm resigned to Rodgers not getting more than 2 SBs in his career, because I just don't think McCarthy is a good enough coach for that. But we can get that 2nd one.
for as trash as they've been, it was a good season to make a run though is what gets me... league is definitely on a down year whether it be injuries or just poor play in general

Bread

Banned
Actually that happened once when Bettis called it on a flip.

That fat fuck could not even be depended on to call a flip. He was only ever good at buffets.
I didn't say it has never happened before, I said it didn't happen tonight. Come on old man keep up.

demigod

No idea why you guys are calling packers defense out when it was them that kept the game close unlike the chefs/pats game.

That is how playoff wins for QBs work. Is your defense kicking ass? Are you lucky? Congrats, you just win football games and are elite clutchmaster.

Flacco should've proved this to everyone!
That's a terrible example. Flacco is actually good in the playoffs. He's mediocre to terrible during the regular season.

Dilfer should have proved it to everyone.

TheFatOne

Ok but basically thats just what happened. Arizona made that look way easier than a fieldgoal so whats your point?

I think that no matter what at least the other team should get the ball to answer back.
That basically happened because GB played shit defense and you should be punished for playing badly.

bionic77

That is how playoff wins for QBs work. Is your defense kicking ass? Are you lucky? Congrats, you just win football games and are elite clutchmaster.

Flacco should've proved this to everyone!
Flacco was never that lucky.

I still can't believe how many INTs your team dropped.

Flacco perfected the PI and being ugly as fuck. Give him some credit. You are not supposed to get away with the fuckballs Palmer was throwing.

That's a terrible example. Flacco is actually good in the playoffs. He's mediocre to terrible during the regular season.

Dilfer to this day seems to be the exception to the rule. He was on a team with an all-time great defense. So was Brad Johnson.

You almost always need an elite QB (or playoff Flacco) to win an OWL

RDreamer

Does anyone else agree with the OT rules?
GB cant even get a chance to win with offense.

The NFL's OT rules are goddamned dumb. Better than they were by a mile, but still stupid. Just play another quarter. Or a half quarter if you don't want to use up that much time.

That Dilfer team was a different era.

Flacco is not a particularly good QB at any time.

Great... you just had to open the flood gates.
Just taking that argument to its logical conclusion. Montana was good, but Brady's been to 6 SBs! And if team success is the true measure of QB worth, then...?

I do think the college OT ruleset is superior but it's not really a relevant discussion to have; after all, the NFL's OT rules were the furthest thing from the reason why the Packers lost. Fitzgerald was left completely open, and even in regulation Shields had numerous opportunities to make game-changing interceptions. Packers did themselves in.

Yea college is way better

Top Bottom