• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

Godslay

Banned
I'm too "can't we all just get along."

I really need the Panthers to at least win the NFC Championship game, though. My 2003 shirt is old af at this point.

You've picked the wrong part of the season.

It's full on shit on your neighbor time of year.

Offseason, it's not nearly as bad.

N9XJKoi.png

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Man, this game had it all, lol. What an amazing shitshow (on both sides, depending on the moment) to watch.

Still can't believe the utter stupidity of the pass on 2nd down at the end of regulation, lol.

KaYotiX

Banned
I've heard that enough though - who knows what fuckery lies ahead for next year

another year of prime Aaron down!

Aaron wasnt prime this year so its ok, next year he will be back on track. Munnn can only steal so much mojo from one man....

Dilfer to this day seems to be the exception to the rule. He was on a team with an all-time great defense. So was Brad Johnson.

You almost always need an elite QB (or playoff Flacco) to win an OWL
That's my point. He was talking about how QBs get credit even when they don't do very well and the team around them props them up. Dilfer is the perfect example of that.

Ok but basically thats just what happened. Arizona made that look way easier than a fieldgoal so whats your point?

I think that no matter what at least the other team should get the ball to answer back.

Is this the first football game you've ever watched? It's not that Arizona made it look way easier, it's that Green Bay left the best player on the field wide open for a 75 yard gain. The rules shouldn't reward defenses for not showing up.

bionic77

Last comment and then sleep time.

Palmer won a playoff game by throwing the ball more often to the other team then his own (at least in the 2nd half). That has never happened before and it may never happen again.

Watch his come out of his bitch cocoon and become a clutch ass man for the next 2 games.

So...*ahem*

now that the game is over, I'd like an official NFL apology for this call, seeing as how the officials, per the LFItz call this game, have accepted that it is a catch.

Ut2bIdI.gif

RDreamer

Is this the first football game you've ever watched? It's not that Arizona made it look way easier, it's that Green Bay left the best player on the field wide open for a 75 yard gain. The rules shouldn't reward defenses for not showing up.

And the Arizona defense literally didn't have to show up in OT for their win.

The rules randomly reward one and not another. It's dumb. Play another quarter or a shortened quarter.

Took not one but two Rodgers prayers to even get this far.

Since the Packers Miracle run in 2010 Rodgers has been a playoff dog.
Nah. He was great despite being a gimp against Dallas. Was great against SF the year before.

I wish your narrative would catch on, though. Seems like he plays better with a chip on his shoulder.

That Dilfer team was a different era.

Flacco is not a particularly good QB at any time.

Just taking that argument to its logical conclusion. Montana was good, but Brady's been to 6 SBs! And if team success is the true measure of QB worth, then...?
Except for, you know, that time he statistically had one of the best postseasons of all time.

Dude is a coin flip during the regular season, but he's like an idiot savant as soon as it comes to the playoffs most of the time.

Wish I had Bruce Arians as a HC. That man must have XXXXXL underwear just to fit his balls in em.

Meanwhile I'm stuck with fking Jason Garrett. 'kicks rocks'

Good god what a game by Larry tho, that was a man on a mission tonight.....

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
It hurts

Proud of my Packers tho man we hung in there till the end. One of these days Rodgers will get a chance to win an OT game.

Pro

As BS as that coin flip was i can't stop laughing at the gif. Rodgers watches with blank slate as the coin slowly goes up and down without moving. Other guy is silently praying while the nonsense is happening

As much fun as crapping on Palmer's performance is, I really think it was just a case of nerves. Even though he's a veteran, he's never won a playoff game, let alone been in a game of this magnitude before. Think when the OL started falling apart he tried to do too much and made some bad reads. Gotta give the Packers D credit for playing the way they did.

His stats really dont reflect well but that is because the Defense has let him down ALOT

just like todays game and last year in Seattle. Dont be deceived by random stats.
Well, I mean, unless they were all TAINTs it's pretty tough for OT losses to be entirely the QBs fault...

I remember 5 of the 7 very well

Top Bottom