• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

Godslay

Banned
We saved him from Tarbis, I think we did a good deed.

That's a good silverlining.

Our new guy will go on and establish a legacy as the best interior designer the world has ever known, untainted by the IKEA. We've done good NFLGAF.

Could have asked him/her if Matthew Stafford is an elite QB.

Simple question with a simple answer. No need to get involved in Patriots politics.

:jnc

I don't know if I can watch the film room feed. Can't have the main shot being the back of dudes' heads.
Yeah I watch the ESPN Feed, sometimes I'll switch just to see what they're talking about. But I don't think I can watch games like that. I just remembered trying to watch it that way during last years game

JABEE

College football is always really weird. I only watch the National Championship and a few games here and there, but they always have the most skeevy ads.

CEOs are buying ad time to talk directly to customers like they are supporting PBS or some shit.

cdyhybrid

lL7oYtn.jpg

eznark

Banned
Am I a closet Steelers fan? It's weird to feel like I'm on the opposite side of ez when we're talking about on the field fuckery.

Totally on board with Brandon Merriweather being a total scumbag out there trying to hurt people. He totally embraced the whole "hit not tackle" thing that was running rampant in secondaries everywhere.

What "side" do you think I am on? Saying Shazier is a piece of shit doesn't mean I don't think Burfict is as well.

And I really find it hard to believe anyone on the planet felt Jones should have gotten flagged.

As for punishment it's a joke Burfict got more than Merriweather, whose entire career was spent trying to rupture brains.

Top Bottom