• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

I thought the AT&T girl was the official lady of this insular community?

Hell yeah

milana_vayntrub_melts_my_heart_1056229829.gif

She is doo-doo.

your post is doo-doo

JABEE

What isn't Wienke a closet fan of? I remember that time he cheered for the Pats in the Super Bowl because his team choked against the Seahawks!

He's also a fan of anime.

Anime and the Pats is a dangerous, deadly combination!

Chiclets

Banned
If he's celebrating the injury, then he's a scumbag. Period.

Seeing as he has the ball in his hands and that he isn't exactly known for his behavioral outbursts, I'll choose to see it as a delayed td celebration. :p

e - You people might also want to note how many coaches from both teams are out on the field.

you mean the Bengals medical staff on the field and the rest of staff were steeler coaches jawing at bengal players again you failed again.. just lol everyone knows Pit got away with murder

JABEE

you mean the Bengals medical staff on the field and the rest of staff were steeler coaches jawing and bengal players again you failed again.. just lol everyone knows Pit got away with murder
Only Marvin Harrison gets away with murder, but we don't like to talk about that around here.

Top Bottom