• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

MechDX

CYiuTyfUEAA5iWv.jpg:large

martin.gif

KingBroly

Banned
Considering ti was the Vikings it would have been more surprising if they had made it.

Probably the most cursed franchise in the NFL.

God might use Ohio as His toilet but He trolls the fuck out of the sconis. 15-1 with the best offense in NFL history and the best kicker in NFL history what could go wrong?

Also the Raiders should stay. Their fanbase is really good. They keep getting fucked around though.

Eh...the Bills lost 4 Super Bowls...IN A ROW.

I'd say...
NFL - Bills
MLB - Cubs
NBA - Clippers
NHL - Capitals

Line_HTX

A little late, but I want to give congrats to defensive tackle Devon Still declaring that his daughter Leah finally beat cancer with her final treatment last night.

This is simply the best thing today. She bodied that cancer in a 10-0 matchup FREE.

LEAH STRONG

bionic77

I'd say...
NFL - Bills
MLB - Cubs
NBA - Clippers
NHL - Capitals
Only the first was a heartbreaker.

The rest were all over 5 minutes in.

The Vikings have been teased with glory multiple times. And something always goes wrong.

bionic77

A little late, but I want to give congrats to Devon Still declaring that his daughter Leah finally beat cancer with her final treatment last night.

This is simply the best thing today. She bodied that cancer in a 10-0 matchup FREE.

LEAH STRONG
Cancer is the worst.

Gata told me it was invented by the Patriots.

So with LA seemingly out of the way ... what becomes the answer to "Give me a shitload of money for a new stadium or I'm moving the team to ____________"?

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25272862/raiders-and-chargers-willing-to-switch-divisions-if-co-tenants-in-los-angeles

The Raiders/Broncos/Chiefs are all rivals.

The Chargers and at one time Seattle aren't really much in the way of being part of that.

Oh i wasnt doubting what you said, just that the afc west (at least these 4 current teams) has the same kind of history of the nfc east. I would be shocked if it came to that. All original afl teams, half a century together.

The Vikings have been teased with glory multiple times. And something always goes wrong.

Remember a few years ago when they had Brett Favre and lost the game when on the last series they came out of a huddle with 12 men on the field out of a timeout? And since you can't call back to back timeouts they just had to take the penalty? Brutal.

KingBroly

Banned

Music City Miracle too. They haven't been to the Playoffs since.

The thing about the Bills is the first loss made the others so much worse. They got so close and got worse each time after that. It's like 'why are you even trying to get here if you're gonna pull that shit?'

Report: 49ers no longer in running for Hue Jackson

When Hue Jackson interviewed with the 49ers on Sunday, there was a report that he could be named the team’s next head coach by the end of the day.

That didn’t happen as Jackson went on the interview with the Browns and set up an interview with the Giants and the chances of Jackson winding up in Santa Clara don’t look so good on Tuesday. Tim Kawakami of the San Jose Mercury News reports that the 49ers are “no longer” in the running for Jackson’s services

I wonder what happened to make the 9ers no longer interested.

Gigglepoo

san fran side really as far as i know. san jose and oakland are hasnt been that much effected

As someone who lives 20 minutes north of San Jose... it's all been affected. My house is has gone up 30% since we bought it two years ago. It's insane out here. I have no idea why I live here.

The community could afford to build a new stadium, but California doesn't allow any of that nonsense. If a rich dude wants a stadium, he can build it himself. My taxes are already too high.

Report: 49ers no longer in running for Hue Jackson

I wonder what happened to make the 9ers no longer interested.

Did you see the Bengals 2-point conversion?

Cancer is the worst.

Gata told me it was invented by the Patriots.

Honestly disappointed you didn't say Michael Jordan.

I'd say...
NFL - Bills
MLB - Cubs
NBA - Clippers
NHL - Capitals

The Browns are still the most unfortunate.. At least Bills haven't had reached the true ineptitude that we have. They at least have always had something working for it.

Your gut feeling was unreasonable but congrats, Nostradamus.

It's the Vikings with a solid field goal kicker choking. His gut was entirely reasonable to think this.

Dolphins release Jason Fox!!!!!!! There is a football god!!!!!!!

Oh Chris.. So young, so innocent.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
LOL

Yeah, man, I loved it when Munchak took the tag from Porter, climbed the top rope and drove that elbow down on BirthDefect. Meanwhile, Porter hit Ms. Pacman with the Rock Bottom. 1, 2, 3, motherfucker, game over!

That's kind of what Munchak did:

466e9_coachpenalty.0.gif

This is one of your Coaches and does not include Coach Joey Porter and what he did against the Bengals going weeks back.

Stay classy with the personal attacks on Burfict too.

jakncoke

Banned
As someone who lives 20 minutes north of San Jose... it's all been affected. My house is has gone up 30% since we bought it two years ago. It's insane out here. I have no idea why I live here.

The community could afford to build a new stadium, but California doesn't allow any of that nonsense. If a rich dude wants a stadium, he can build it himself. My taxes are already too high.

Did you see the Bengals 2-point conversion?

thats what you get for being a dumbass cali resi and being a 49ers fan

Godslay

Banned
Oh i wasnt doubting what you said, just that the afc west (at least these 4 current teams) has the same kind of history of the nfc east. I would be shocked if it came to that. All original afl teams, half a century together.

Chargers while having some success, don't really boil the blood like the Raiders or the Chiefs do. They're kind of the misfit.

Here is what will happen if they both share a stadium: Chargers go to NFC West and Seahawks come to AFC West.

This would be ideal. Even more so now that the Seahawks are decent, could stoke some fires.

jbug617

Banned
NFL Committee recommends Raiders and Chargers in LA.
http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/...hargers-for-6754038.php?cmpid=twitter-desktop

The NFL committee that studied two proposals for new football stadiums in the Los Angeles market recommended that the Oakland Raiders and San Diego Chargers move to a $1.7 billion stadium that would be built in Carson.

It was a 5-1 vote for the open-air stadium, which the teams would share. Kansas City Chiefs owner Clark Hunt was the lone dissenter. The recommendation was made at a meeting in Houston on Tuesday attended by NFL owners, who are expected to approve a plan by Wednesday.

A competing $1.86 billion stadium project in Inglewood orchestrated by St. Louis Rams owner Stan Kroenke, one of the wealthiest owners in the NFL and the owner of the NHL’s Colorado Avalanche and the NBA’s Denver Nuggets, was the other proposal submitted.

It’s a strong recommendation by the influential committee. However, it still requires 24 of 32 owners to approve the proposal.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
That's kind of what Munchak did:

466e9_coachpenalty.0.gif

This is one of your Coaches and does not include Coach Joey Porter and what he did against the Bengals going weeks back.

Stay classy with the personal attacks on Burfict too.

How do you feel about burfict spitting on mulitple olinemen?

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
I'd say Cleveland has the worst curse due to the fact that their team was literally taken from them, only to go on and win two Owls in a different city with a different name.

WedgeX

Banned
So with LA seemingly out of the way ... what becomes the answer to "Give me a shitload of money for a new stadium or I'm moving the team to ____________"?

If it ends up being San Diego and St. Louis...

then San Diego and St. Louis. Until there are teams there once more.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I'd say Cleveland has the worst curse due to the fact that their team was literally taken from them, only to go on and win two Owls in a different city with a different name.

The Cubs have the curse of the billy goat. The Browns have the curse of the BillyGhost.

Top Bottom