• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

RBH

Greg!!!! All hope is not lost!!!!!!!!

The twist is that Olivia Munn is getting engaged to Greg instead!

1536253-m_night_shyamalan.jpg

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
How do you feel about burfict spitting on mulitple olinemen?

Link?

David DeCastro was playing dirty the whole game and even got flagged for it. It's on camera, right?

It's just fucking ridiculous to see Steeler fans hurl all these accusations when anyone who watched the game knows the Bengals got fucked. Even more so when you take into account Steeler fan criticism of the New England Patriots.

The refs decided this game, IMO there is no question.

Offensive line coach Mike Munchak should've been ejected in the first quarter.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Link?

David DeCastro was playing dirty the whole game and even got flagged for it. It's on camera, right?

It's just fucking ridiculous to see Steeler fans hurl all these accusations when anyone who watched the game knows the Bengals got fucked. Even more so when you take into account Steeler fan criticism of the New England Patriots.

The refs decided this game, IMO there is no question.

Offensive line coach Mike Munchak should've been ejected in the first quarter.

Decastro was the one who alleged the spitting i think.

Most would agree that the game was dirty on both sides, but cinc went way out of control. It's hard to find anyone defending burfict or Jones for their complete meltdown. And Jones accusing Brown of faking anything is pretty disgusting. And Burfict not knowing the rules is embarassing.

wtf are you talking about seriously

He is calling you the bengals equivalent of Kastrioti. As in a delusional fan.

And he might be drunk.

Greg!!!! All hope is not lost!!!!!!!!

I have a hard time believing that an NFL player would plan to ask their girlfriend to marry them during the middle of the playoffs. Especially if that someone had enough money to fill a swimming pool with $100 bills.

Hey baby, marry me?
YES!!!!
Great, now I have to study more film.

It's hilarious that the Cubs' curse outlasted the Red Sox curse of the greatest ballplayer ever.

Never mess with a man's billy goat.

So with LA seemingly out of the way ... what becomes the answer to "Give me a shitload of money for a new stadium or I'm moving the team to ____________"?

London or some dumb shit

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I have a hard time believing that an NFL player would plan to ask their girlfriend to marry them during the middle of the playoffs. Especially if that someone had enough money to fill a swimming pool with $100 bills.

Hey baby, marry me?
YES!!!!

Maybe she's preggers.

MechDX

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2m2 minutes ago
Dolphins hired former Bengals asst coach Vance Joseph as their defensive coordinator, per source.

Good hire! Congrats Trejo and DR!

Line_HTX

Hey baby, marry me?
YES!!!!

That would be funny if alternatively he proposed to her in the film room.

Line_HTX

O.co Coliseum is well known to have sewage issues as demonstrated by the A's dugout multiple times, but wow, I didn't think Qualcomm stadium would be in such poor condition that it was on the verge of collapsing.

KingBroly

Banned
O.co Coliseum is well known to have sewage issues as demonstrated by the A's dugout multiple times, but wow, I didn't think Qualcomm stadium would be in such poor condition that it was on the verge of collapsing.

Huh? I didn't know Qualcomm was on the verge on collapse.

Clever.

I can't believe you are not the dumbest poster in this thread.

And Floyd it couldn't be Jordan. Jordan never did shit without Pipp to carry his bald ass!

Did enough to give Magic AIDS.. Hmm?

I'd say Cleveland has the worst curse due to the fact that their team was literally taken from them, only to go on and win two Owls in a different city with a different name.

With said fuckface owner being helped by the previous owner and his ilk with said owners son giving less of a fuck about football and more about soccer (poor Wes's life was changed because of this.)

Now we are owned by a Tom Sawyer motherfucking trucking magnate who almost makes me miss the soccer fuck.

Shit, I would take that deal. Golden Girls is hilarious.

Mama's family was what I grew up on.

The Cubs have the curse of the billy goat. The Browns have the curse of the BillyGhost.

The Curse of Colavito.. That baseball shit went to the other franchises. I know it.

RBH

Rams and Chargers to LA, NFL helps Oakland build a new stadium. Go Jerruh Go!

No need to fuck with the divisions at all

Out of all the possible scenarios (and I hate for any city to lose a team, I've gone through the same thing with the Thrashers in a much more abrupt fashion), this is the one that I want to happen the most.

Top Bottom