• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

Caja 117

That's kind of what Munchak did:

466e9_coachpenalty.0.gif

This is one of your Coaches and does not include Coach Joey Porter and what he did against the Bengals going weeks back.

Stay classy with the personal attacks on Burfict too.

Why is this clip keep been posted missing the first second of this?, where the Bengal player does a slight shove on the Steelers Coach?,

Fantomex

There should be zero doubt after the first LA vote that Jerry Jones is the most powerful owner in the NFL

He's got common sense when it comes down to logistics and making that paper. Nobody will want to go to Carson, he knows this. Carson is a forgotten town that is an in between towns. It's a town known for having an IKEA that everyone goes to, that and the nearby Galaxy stadium. But it sucks. Off the 405 freeway before it connects to the 110 and 101, my forehead is getting sweaty just thinking of that traffic. Then again Inglewood traffic is going to suck as well.

Line_HTX

Good to hear that the surgery went well.

Fuck Eric Winston for kicking him on that Monday night and and FUCK Eric Fisher even more for shoving his head into the ground.

They should both pay dearly.

Here's hoping that Nikkovich or some other defender runs over Fisher like a piece of shit he is.

Bowser

The #NFL owners began voting process with each proposal voted on. Inglewood #Rams vote was 21-8-3. 21 for. 8 against. 3 abstained. #fox2

Just a matter of time. Only need to convert 3 of the 11.

bionic77

Did enough to give Magic AIDS.. Hmm?
Baldy is smart enough to inject the best basketball player of all time with AIDS. But I said invent, he isn't smart enough to do that.

The only thing I might give MJ credit for inventing is the leather suit.

How do you feel about keeping the discussion one sided and bias ?
You were definitely the guy that screamed out that he wished Brown was dead after that hit.

Keep it classy Cincinnati! No matter how messy the next game becomes next year I can guarantee you we won't be throwing any garbage on the Bungles players.

Lines anger is out of control, he's such a Anakin Skywalker.

Without combat skills. He's an angry animu he's turning everyone evil just like him. He's a corrupted soul that is lost and trying to burn the world. I have converted to the good side to stop him. He needs to be stopped for humanity, if he continues to grow hatred in everyone's heart the human race is heading towards doom.

#StopLineJNA2016

Josh5890

The #NFL owners began voting process with each proposal voted on. Inglewood #Rams vote was 21-8-3. 21 for. 8 against. 3 abstained. #fox2

I want to know who are the three wimps who abstained.

RBH

Wow, really close for the Rams-only proposal by itself. Closer than I thought.

bionic77

Oh shit.. That looks a lot like him.

maybe you are underestimating evil.. You did underestimate the patriots did you not?
Only for the OG Raiders game.

After the Steelers game I recognized them for what they were.

Since that time I have been trying to educate the rest of the world about them. I believe I have succeeded. Almost all of GAF and most of America hates them and recognizes them as cheaters.

I failed with Jordan, who most of the world still looks up to.

That's the vote that got the Rams solo bid to Inglewood off the ballot

Bread

Banned
You live in Florida?

Do all GAF Pats fans live in Florida or Europe?

I knew Florida was a shit hole so this doesn't surprise me but I always assumed that Europeans knew better.
i just moved down here 3 weeks ago, saving up money until i can find a job out west.

Chiclets

Banned
Baldy is smart enough to inject the best basketball player of all time with AIDS. But I said invent, he isn't smart enough to do that.

The only thing I might give MJ credit for inventing is the leather suit.

You were definitely the guy that screamed out that he wished Brown was dead after that hit.

Keep it classy Cincinnati! No matter how messy the next game becomes next year I can guarantee you we won't be throwing any garbage on the Bungles players.

Why do you keep saying that you guys need to be classy i just saw the hit that (other thug) of a team full of thugs did on the broncos defensive player and again did not get a fine or suspension STAY CLASSY PITTSBURGH

Only for the OG Raiders game.

After the Steelers game I recognized them for what they were.

Since that time I have been trying to educate the rest of the world about them. I believe I have succeeded. Almost all of GAF and most of America hates them and recognizes them as cheaters.

I failed with Jordan, who most of the world still looks up to.

Then keep digging bionic.. Prove us wrong about MJ.

bionic77

Why do you keep saying that you guys need to be classy i just saw the hit that (other thug) of a team full of thugs did on the broncos defensive player and again did not get a fine or suspension STAY CLASSY PITTSBURGH
Show me the video of Steelers fans cheering for an injury, screaming they wish a player was dead after he was concussed or throwing garbage on someone leaving the field on a cart.

Godslay

Banned

It was a cheap shot by Wallace, but I get why he did it. Every team has that goon who loses their head when provoked or under pressure.

I'm not saying it's right, but goddamn shut up.

Tom Penny

Hmm..

The Boston Herald reported late Tuesday afternoon that Patriots DE Chandler Jones showed up at the Foxboro Police Department on Sunday morning for an undisclosed medical emergency and was transported to Norwood Hospital. The Patriots released the following statement to the Herald: "Chandler Jones was admitted to the hospital on Sunday and released that day. He reported to work on time Monday morning and has participated in all meetings and practices since then."

Jason Cole ‏@JasonColeBR 56s57 seconds ago
One of the keys to the first ballot is it was secret. That allowed many who had promised to vote with #Chargers to switch.

Pretty fucked-up

Top Bottom