• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

Bowser

The Herald reports that Jones was rushed to the hospital on Sunday morning after he went to the Foxboro Police Department with a medical emergency, but police refused to say what the emergency was. Police also deleted information about the Jones situation from their dispatch records.

Foxboro Police Chief Edward T. O’Leary initially denied that his department had any dealing with Jones but then admitted later that at least five officers were involved in evaluating Jones in a parking lot at the police station. He said he had denied it earlier “because it was a medical call. I didn’t look at it as a police specific call.”

There has been no reporting about the nature of Jones’ medical emergency, other than that it did not prevent Jones from practicing.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...nes-was-hospitalized-sunday-practiced-monday/

wtf

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 24s24 seconds ago
The @NFL's Los Angeles committee is now set to meet with the #Rams, #Chargers, #Raiders individually. Time to make a deal.

Rams/Chargers to LA
Raiders to Scranton
Jags to London

Bowser

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet
The #Browns announced they completed their second interview with Hue Jackson. That's where Jimmy Haslam was. Also means deal isn't done yet

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet
And yes, Hue Jackson still plans to interview with the #Giants. Presumably that's Thursday.

Judy Battista @judybattista
there is strong opposition to the Raiders in LA among owners, I am told.

bionic77

Fuck holding penalties. CPU never gets called for it :(
Thats pretty realistic.

I wonder if next years Madden is going to have a button to fake concussions? Its the second most wanted feature in Cincinnati. Right after throwing garbage on the field or injured players.

If its in the game...

Fantomex

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet
The #Browns announced they completed their second interview with Hue Jackson. That's where Jimmy Haslam was. Also means deal isn't done yet

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet
And yes, Hue Jackson still plans to interview with the #Giants. Presumably that's Thursday.

Judy Battista @judybattista
there is strong opposition to the Raiders in LA among owners, I am told.

Nobody want's Chan at their stadium. I'm so thankful, I don't want to be dealing with all those rif raffs.

lol "hole in Oakland"
KLPFzt7.png

MechDX

With NYG HC up in the air, their assistants are checking out other options. WRs coach Sean Ryan will interview w/ Texans for same position.

Giants GAF does he suck?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Decastro was the one who alleged the spitting i think.

Most would agree that the game was dirty on both sides, but cinc went way out of control. It's hard to find anyone defending burfict or Jones for their complete meltdown. And Jones accusing Brown of faking anything is pretty disgusting.

I though you were taking about Burfict spitting on DeCastro which is my bad.

They both went at it the whole game.

Now when Adam "Pacman" Jones says he saw Antonio Brown get up and wink at him, after his so called vicious consussion hit, Adam Jones isn't making that shit up.

He's not and you can hear it in his voice.

And Burfict not knowing the rules is

Fair enough, Vontaze Burfict led with his shoulder. Ok, give him a 15 yard penalty.

When Coach Joey Porter runs into a group of Bengal defenders, the Steelers get a personal foul offsetting the play.

With NYG HC up in the air, their assistants are checking out other options. WRs coach Sean Ryan will interview w/ Texans for same position.

Giants GAF does he suck?

Ryan pretty much helped develop Cruz, Manningham, and Nicks when he got promoted a bit before SB46 and Eli went to the Pro Bowl when he was his QB coach.

MechDX

Ryan pretty much helped develop Cruz, Manningham, and Nicks when he got promoted a bit before SB46 and Eli went to the Pro Bowl when he was his QB coach.

Cool, thanks.

Mark Davis just needs to channel his dad at this point, walk into the room and proclaim "Ill move my fucking team to LA and there isn't shit you fuckers can do to stop me!"

Rams/Chargers to LA and the NFL will help Raiders get their new stadium in Oakland.

Everyone happy.

Not surprising at all. Inglewood was always the better proposal and made the most sense.

MechDX

Clarence HillVerified account
‏@clarencehilljr
Feel bad for football fans St. Louis and San Diego though....yet Jacksonville has a team

Love the response to this tweet:

Adam Stites ‏@AdamBCC 5m5 minutes ago
Adam Stites Retweeted Clarence Hill
Jaguars averaged 9,000 more fans per games than the Rams, but whatever.

Damn.

In this scurry to move a team/teams to LA has anyone asked people in LA if they actually wanted a team?

Cool, thanks.

Mark Davis just needs to channel his dad at this point, walk into the room and proclaim "Ill move my fucking team to LA and there isn't shit you fuckers can do to stop me!"

Mark Davis isn't his father, and the Raiders aren't the franchise they were when Al was young.

I was listening to 1090 (San Diego area) this morning and the host seem in his argument that the owner didn't want no part of San Diego anymore. In his voice it felt like he wanted to use the tank to leave words. Truthfully San Diego area needs a new Stadium and location. CT can back me up om this but the stadium is awful to get in and exiting.

Jason Cole ‏@JasonColeBR 2m2 minutes ago
Source just said #Chargers will be given the right to relocate to Inglewood, joining the #Rams

Chargers and Rams is about to be a done deal

Top Bottom