• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

Dear nfl gaf- just wanted to say that lurking in these threads has nurtured my soul during my recent nine or so month ban. Doubt anyone knows or remembers me but I was a semi regular bad poster in NFL gaf for a while.

Now that I'm unbanned my goal is to be more thoughtful, mature, and well reasoned like Tabris, as articulate as Gata and as realistic about my team as Kas.

Oh and I never had a team really but since I live in ohio I will jump on the bandwagon and be counted with the Browns fans.
Banned all that time just to come back as a Browns fan.

post-31074-J-Jonah-Jameson-laughing-gif-S-NWLY.gif

According to his wiki which is outdated he has at least 9 kids from 8 different women.

I'll bet on 12 from 11 women. The woman with two is special.

Even with a starting NFL players salary that guy is going to be broke.

cdyhybrid

Gotta wonder if expansion is brought up in the future. I know this is too much to ask for but if new owners and cities are willing to start building slightly smaller stadiums then maybe they could sustain a football team.
They would have to increase total revenue by more than what their share would be. Existing owners won't add another mouth to feed if they're the ones that have to feed it.

squicken

Dear nfl gaf- just wanted to say that lurking in these threads has nurtured my soul during my recent nine or so month ban. Doubt anyone knows or remembers me but I was a semi regular bad poster in NFL gaf for a while.

Now that I'm unbanned my goal is to be more thoughtful, mature, and well reasoned like Tabris, as articulate as Gata and as realistic about my team as Kas.

Oh and I never had a team really but since I live in ohio I will jump on the bandwagon and be counted with the Browns fans.

I remember you, but I don't remember you making all these bad choices

RBH

Amazing :lol

Welcome back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5giqfw5f_i8

OMG you must clock this link. Have never seen this before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAD4O4BETAI

Jeez. Browns fans can be pretty damn awesome.
I'm guessing Mike Polk made that, he's a local comedy. He made that Cleveland song video everyone posts, and also that 2016 season preview video. He does a lot of stuff like this

I didn't have the balls to just change into a pats fan like some jags fans roll. #restorethe....Cleve
I remember you too. Get this man a Wig and mustache!

Welcome friend to the Shame Circle.

Please talk to a fellow gaffer to see if you can have your standard wig and beard.

Also.. Never leave the Fort.

bionic77

Welcome*!

*Pats fans not welcome...

Darin Gantt ‏@daringantt 7m7 minutes ago
One thing i$ for $ure, no matter what the NFL decide$ about Lo$ Angele$ here $oon, they will make $ure to tell you it i$ all about the fan$.

Yall get the feeling that Mr. Gantt, well-respected PFT correspondent for the Panthers, is trying to tell us something with this tweet?

Caja 117

Where?

This isn't any player btw. This is Reggie Nelson, who was voted by his teammates and coaches as a Captain and Leader of the team, and he had his hair grabbed by another man.

The highlights from NFL.com.

Im not a fan of neither team, nor do I know much about the people involved, I just find those clips to be misleading, as the coach action against the player were not just because, and more as a reaction on the that shove he got from the player, you could argue intentions and if the coach reaction was uncalled for, but those clip show half the story.

At the end a lot of bengal fans (not you) will use those penalties to justify they lost the game unfairly instead at looking at the blunder on funbling the ball on the very first play after taking possesion on Pitsburgh territory, Bengals the moment you gave the second chance to the Steelers you lost that game.

wirXNSF.gif

Godslay

Banned
Thinking back on the Jagatar, that was such a great win.

Gata and Norichan bet me that the Chargers would beat the Broncos.

Broncos went down 24-0 on Monday Night Football, and Manning was fucking angry. The most angry Manning face you ever saw.

I conjured the Tebow Mojo and they roared back, winning the game and shining the light on Gata's fandom and basically driving Norichan to insanity.

What a day that was.

The defending Super Bowl champion Panthers will be playing in Los Angeles next year.

Charles Robinson ‏@CharlesRobinson 46s47 seconds ago
I've confirmed #Raiders agreed to exit "exclusive partnership" with #Chargers. It's #Rams and #Chargers.

And there it is.

I wonder what Rog gave Davis to get him to drop his joint bid

Better than the Pats at least

Thinking back on the Jagatar, that was such a great win.

Gata and Norichan bet me that the Chargers would beat the Broncos.

Broncos went down 24-0 on Monday Night Football, and Manning was fucking angry. The most angry Manning face you ever saw.

I conjured the Tebow Mojo and they roared back, winning the game and shining the light on Gata's fandom and basically driving Norichan to insanity.

What a day that was.
The happiest you've ever been in nfl gaf.

Godslay

Banned
The happiest you've ever been in nfl gaf.

Maybe, that was fun. I didn't give up, but I had to fight the saltiness and hope they pulled it out.

The whole Tebow season was just a great ride, especially after watching Orton. That probably was my favorite season here. So much random bullshit that fell the Broncos way, it was just great. Pats ended it all, but that's okay Denver shouldn't have been there anyways.

FTFY, you are good people Slay.

You think they are going to let a guy named Godslay into heaven? Seems suspicious.

I guess I'll let them judge, I'm guessing they send me south.

Although Tim might put in a good word for me.

The defending Super Bowl champion Panthers will be playing in Los Angeles next year.

Charles Robinson ‏@CharlesRobinson 46s47 seconds ago
I've confirmed #Raiders agreed to exit "exclusive partnership" with #Chargers. It's #Rams and #Chargers.

And there it is.

I wonder what Rog gave Davis to get him to drop his joint bid

Money for a stadium. Davis and fans wanted to stay in Oakland anyway. And the market is set to exceed SF in 5 to 10 years, so it's within NFL'S interest to keep team there. Carson was just leverage for Raiders/Chargers.

Top Bottom