• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

Cross-posting from the other thread, but I really do wonder how they'll handle the GSOT guys, HoF, SJax, etc. If they do try to celebrate them, it will be weird as hell because none of ever played in L.A. If they don't, then it's a disservice to those guys.
They will do it, and it will be awkward.

I remember a halftime ceremony honoring Deacon Jones years ago. It was awkward. Like, "I love this franchise, and [well shit, I guess I can't say 'this city'], uh, this franchise..."

That's kind of what Munchak did:

466e9_coachpenalty.0.gif

This is one of your Coaches and does not include Coach Joey Porter and what he did against the Bengals going weeks back.

Stay classy with the personal attacks on Burfict too.

Yeah, I know right. Drop that leg, Munch, drop the fucking leg! By gawd, Reggie "The Twat" Nelson has been broken in half!!

God damn that was fast: http://www.nfl.com/teams/losangelesrams/roster?team=RAM

Edit: DAMN YOU AT

Cross-posting from the other thread, but I really do wonder how they'll handle the GSOT guys, HoF, SJax, etc. If they do try to celebrate them, it will be weird as hell because none of ever played in L.A. If they don't, then it's a disservice to those guys.

I'm sure it'll be as awkward as the Kevin Durant breaking Gary Payton's franchise records.

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 2m2 minutes ago
Heard it may be possible perhaps for both NFL teams to share the LA Coliseum should Chargers opt to exercise their option to join in 2015

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 32s32 seconds ago
Indeed, hearing USC signed off on two NFL teams sharing LA Coliseum starting as soon as 2016. Wow

Business about to pick-up at the Coliseum

Heard it may be possible perhaps for both NFL teams to share the LA Coliseum should Chargers opt to exercise their option to join in 2015

Indeed, hearing USC signed off on two NFL teams sharing LA Coliseum starting as soon as 2016. Wow

Expo Park is already a land fill.....

"According to multiple police sources Chandler Jones "OD'd on pills" Saturday night and was taken in an ambulance to Norwood Hospital." - @DandCShow

The tweet originally claimed that this happened at Gronks house.

They will do it, and it will be awkward.

I remember a halftime ceremony honoring Deacon Jones years ago. It was awkward. Like, "I love this franchise, and [well shit, I guess I can't say 'this city'], uh, this franchise..."

lol "these players were instrumental in bringing a lombardi trophy to the, uh, LA Rams (?)"

I remember the STL Rams got a lot of crap for ignoring their history pre-1995. I wonder if the last 20 years will be a black hole where nothing happened to LA.

Also I just realized how bizarre the HoF speeches will be for Pace, Warner, etc. I hope they go all in on how great the STL fans were when they speak.

Join in 2015...?

what year is it?

Tom Penny

"According to multiple police sources Chandler Jones "OD'd on pills" Saturday night and was taken in an ambulance to Norwood Hospital." - @DandCShow

The tweet originally claimed that this happened at Gronks house.

Pills? I thought it would only be his brothers cocaine.

So the Chargers have one year window where they have priority to join the Rams, then the Raiders become a factor if things don't get going in Oakland

squicken

So the NFL is giving Oakland money to build a stadium, but would not take the money STL tried to give them to build a stadium for their second richest owner? And there's already a stadium in Santa Clara?

Josh5890

No, they have to make a decision over the next year.

Really, it's to see if they can leverage SD into a building a stadium in a year.

Ok. But could that area really sustain 2 teams in LA and a team in San Diego long term? Assuming Oakland moves to LA and San Diego gets that stadium

Ok. But could that area really sustain 2 teams in LA and a team in San Diego long term? Assuming Oakland moves to LA and San Diego gets that stadium
Who knows?

tbh, I'm not sure LA can sustain 2 teams long term even without a SD team. Won't stop them from trying, though...

Top Bottom