• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Feel bad for you, Rams-GAF. Screwed because you won't pay for a stadium. Hope you Chargers fans dodge a bullet on this too, but it sounds like you're screwed too.

The NFL giving money to Oakland for doing nothing while insulting STL for asking for more than the "maximum" $200 mil for its complete stadium plan from the NFL is some next level fuckery.

Vincent Bonsignore ‏@DailyNewsVinny 1m1 minute ago
Being told the #Chargers are pretty angry at how it's turned out.

Owners chose money over Spanos

Feel bad for you, Rams-GAF. Screwed because you won't pay for a stadium. Hope you Chargers fans dodge a bullet on this too, but it sounds like you're screwed too.
Most of Rams-GAF isn't in StL anyway and aren't really impacted.

I on the other hand won't be able to see the Packers when they come to town every 3 or so years. This is bullshit!

Mark Davis may look like a goober, but when it's all said and done he's going to get a couple hundred million dollars towards a stadium when he had zero leverage a few months ago

You think they are going to let a guy named Godslay into heaven? Seems suspicious.

I guess I'll let them judge, I'm guessing they send me south.

Although Tim might put in a good word for me.

Lot fucked his daughters and Noah made Jak look like a lightweight. You're fine I bet.

Dishwalla

Banned
Mark Davis may look like a goober, but when it's all said and done he's going to get a couple hundred million dollars towards a stadium when he had zero leverage a few months ago

All he has to do now is go back to Oakland and work out something with the A's, maybe the two teams can build their own separate stadiums.

The NFL said no to giving St. Louis $100 million to help keep the Rams in St. Louis, and are now likely giving more than that to the Raiders.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
oXtH6qp.jpg

jbug617

Banned
Vincent Bonsignore ‏@DailyNewsVinny 1m1 minute ago
Being told the #Chargers are pretty angry at how it's turned out.

Owners chose money over Spanos

Kroenke got more money than the other 2 owners. Spanos probably knows that Kroenke is going to call all the shots for that stadium and he just has to take it.

Boban will not be happy about this. I believe he became a fan of the Rams because he spent time around the area in the US.....at a point in his life.

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 2m2 minutes ago
Would imagine a Jeff Fisher contract extension will be in the cards now with Rams heading back to his stomping grounds

Seriously? LOL

So with the LA thing finally wrapping up, how's the NFL ever going to get a stadium built again?
"Pay up or we'll move to St Louis/San Antonio/London"

Would imagine a Jeff Fisher contract extension will be in the cards now with Rams heading back to his stomping grounds

Seriously? LOL
I doubt it. Always seemed like Fisher was kept around to keep the Rams respectably bad. Just do enough to make it seem like you're trying.

Probably will want to try to make a better impression in LA.

Seriously? LOL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"Pay up or we'll move to St Louis/San Antonio/London"

I doubt it. Always seemed like Fisher was kept around to keep the Rams respectably bad. Just do enough to make it seem like you're trying.

Probably will want to try to make a better impression in LA.

STL is the prime threat. Why should teams settle for anything less than $400 mil in public funds? The NFL won.

KingBroly

Banned

Seriously? LOL

The Magical Healing powers of LA will turn Fisher's 7-9 powers into 8-8 powers

RBH

All he has to do now is go back to Oakland and work out something with the A's, maybe the two teams can build their own separate stadiums.

I wonder if one of them can build a new stadium where Oracle Arena is currently located, since the Warriors are moving to San Francisco.

Cross-posting from the other thread, but I really do wonder how they'll handle the GSOT guys, HoF, SJax, etc. If they do try to celebrate them, it will be weird as hell because none of ever played in L.A. If they don't, then it's a disservice to those guys.

Top Bottom