• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

JABEE

EAD Kroenke this dude literally pissed all over his own people. Named after Enos Slaughter and Stan Musial, born raised in Missouri. What kind of fuck do you have to be to have all that money and it not be enough?

He didn't mention St. Louis once in his opening statement.

Josh5890

So what city do NFL owners use now as the boogieman city they threaten to move to if they can't take taxpayers for total suckers? I think the largest metropolitan area without a team now is like... Orlando? Don't think thats going to be quite as effective as LA, although I wish my city had an NFL team :(

Vegas?
Yea I know there is no way in hell

bionic77

How come I didnt get invited to Gronk party, I'm a chill dude
Once you can prescibe pills and give penicillin shots you will be invited to all of Gronks parties.

Speaking of drugs. Big Bens wife needs some HGH. I am going to PM you her address to give to one of your doctor friends to take care of her.

rando14

ek3kXyD.gif

cdyhybrid

Rockets fan. And the Thunder were moved by an Oklahoma dude who that Starbucks guy should have never sold to

Same overall idea though. These guys don't give a single fuck about "their people". They love the community until they can make more money elsewhere (or can sell it to use that money on something that will reap a bigger profit).

So news about this Jones OD breaks at the same time the news of the Rams going back to LA happens.....coincidence?

Doubt it... Police don't care about when they release news, like when Brandon Spikes was resigned by the team this summer, and then like a week later ditched his car on the side of the road after drunk driving. Story was broken as soon as there were details.

Boston sports media salivates for negative Patriots news. This sounds pretty mundane because Jones was at practice Monday morning and there's nothing against the law or anything.

League personal conduct policy

There has to be some proof of somebody ODing other than that he went to the hospital. And even then, if you overdose accidentally on something that's not a banned substance and do nothing illegal, I don't think that's personal conduct violation. Who knows, could have been taking 4 tylenol after drinking. If you suspend players for being driven to the hospital when they're sick, I think that's a pretty lousy precedent to set for when somebody is legitimately sick and is worried the league will punish anything.

But who knows, the league issued the one of the stiffest possible punishments to it's cleanest player who didn't do anything, so who can say what they can and will punish.

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 40s41 seconds ago
Mark Davis where he'll be in 2016 "I don't know where we'll be. My lease at the Coliseum is expired... America, the world, is possibility."

MechDX

Mark Davis is asked if the #Raiders will definitively be in Oakland this year. He says, "No." Raiders don't have a lease at the Coliseum.

Guess he could jump to San Antonio and play at the Alamo dome temporarily

I mean I still wonder why he is giving up a home game next season to play vs the Texans in Mexico

squicken

Same overall idea though. These guys don't give a single fuck about "their people". They love the community until they can make more money elsewhere (or can sell it to use that money on something that will reap a bigger profit).

My central point was that Kroenke fucked his own people. The Thunder owner brought his home state a team. He is a hero where he was born. Kroenke's name is mud where he is from.

It's always about money. But look at Spanos and Davis. They really are reluctant to move their teams. They have wanted to make it work where they are. Of course they want more money, but would rather stay where they are and with their fans. Kroenke always wanted to be Mr LA

Not really going to go one about this. You either get the difference or don't

Mark Davis is asked if the #Raiders will definitively be in Oakland this year. He says, "No." Raiders don't have a lease at the Coliseum.

Guess he could jump to San Antonio and play at the Alamo dome temporarily
Davis be a rebel and takeover Candlestick.. Hehe

cdyhybrid

ZxD1u3l.png

My central point was that Kroenke fucked his own people. The Thunder owner brought his home state a team. He is a hero where he was born. Kroenke's name is mud where he is from.

It's always about money. But look at Spanos and Davis. They really are reluctant to move their teams. They have wanted to make it work where they are. Of course they want more money, but would rather stay where they are and with their fans. Kroenke always wanted to be Mr LA

Not really going to go one about this. You either get the difference or don't

The Thunder owner is a hero until KD and Westbrook leave or retire, the team goes to shit, and people stop spending money on tickets/merch. Then he will relocate or sell the team, and everyone will hate him.

They are all the same.

Line_HTX

Mayor if St. Louis didn't hold back on the NFL.

I see now that the owner is known as Silent Stan Kroenke because he TALKS SO...

FUCKING....

SLOOOOWWWW...

Top Bottom