• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

Tom Penny

What can Weeden do with a limited amount of plays though?

I honestly hope we find another QB in the Offseason. Can't have that playoff shit again.

I'm not sure. I might have to look it up but the percentage of games won scoring zero points in the NFL is not high and they had ample time to do something.

Bowser

If you could some up my day today in one gif it would be:
untitled-81bp1v.gif

untitled-81bp1v.gif

jeffram

Seattle @ Carolina Predictions

1. Wilson puts up more yards on the ground than Newton

2. Newton throws a redzone INT

3. Ted Ginn Jr does NOT drop a pass

4. Panthers win time of possession battle by more than a 7 minute margin

5. Panthers Win 23-17

PPG on defense is an extrodinarly deceiving stat when you have an elite offense. Pats put up respectable ppg stats with atrocious defenses because the offense is elite. Your offense is your defense.

Although I agree with you i'm going to quote an earlier post I made:

DeaconKnowledge said:
The much maligned Pittsburgh Steelers defense is 11th in the NFL in points against, and 3rd in the league in sacks, and tied for 6th in interceptions, and 5th against the run. Fire Tomlin.

bionic77

PIT @ DEN - We are going to see a man die on the field.
I don't want a repeat of the Cincy game...

Denver is too honorable for this to happen IMHO.

If Peyton of Ben die it is on the doctors for letting them play.

That said if they play I can make no promises. If they die, they die....

Godslay

Banned
PIT @ DEN - We are going to see a man die on the field.

Second Impact is a scary thing.

Fantasy? This isn't Madden Bruh, I have no control over what happens in the game. All i'm saying is that I don't think Peyton is fully healthy and it wouldn't surprise me if he couldn't finish.

But let's be 100% real. You'd have to be goofy to think the Broncos won't be trying to knock Ben on his shoulder again next week.

I'm not sweating it. If he does he does. If he doesn't he doesn't.

If the Broncos knock Ben out of the game it wouldn't be the first team to do so. Same applies for Manning. I'd rather beat him healthy than some shadow.

But you know, none of these stats are as important as pass defense, or the Steelers would have won more games.

Off the top of my head two games the Steelers lost that they should have won (Rats 1 and 2) weren't lost because of a poor performance on Defense.

Steelers D isn't great, but they are good enough to win a Super Bowl. Just like every year though the whole team has to click for us to get to the dance. We can't have another one of Ben's disappearing acts next week, provided he isn't injured outright.

bionic77

Off the top of my head two games the Steelers lost that they should have won (Rats 1 and 2) weren't lost because of a poor performance on Defense.

Steelers D isn't great, but they are good enough to win a Super Bowl. Just like every year though the whole team has to click for us to get to the dance. We can't have another one of Ben's disappearing acts next week, provided he isn't injured outright.
The Steelers offense was starting to click before Ben got got.

We won't be able to run on the Broncos or move the ball with bullshit screens. We need our receivers and qb to show up.

The Steelers offense was starting to click before Ben got got.

We won't be able to run on the Broncos or move the ball with bullshit screens. We need our receivers and qb to show up.

What I fear is that as usual Ben is more injured than he says he is and looks like Peyton out there next week.

If the Broncos defense smells blood it won't matter how bad Peyton is.

Megatron

Man, I love these matchups. Going to be a great weekend of football next week. I'm glad we didn't see a team like Washington or Minnesota sneak out a home win. I think these are legitimately the best 8 teams. Can't wait to see these games!

harSon

Banned
I'm more worried about throwing injured Ben onto the field, and the possibility of no Brown to a lesser extent (I think we're deep enough at WR to compensate), than I am of our defense going against Manning. Yeah, our defense sucks, but it's #3 in turnovers - and Manning has a godawful turnover differential this season.

bionic77

I'm more worried about throwing injured Ben onto the field, and the possibility of no Brown to a lesser extent (I think we're deep enough at WR to compensate), than I am of our defense going against Manning. Yeah, our defense sucks, but it's #3 in turnovers - and Manning has a godawful turnover differential this season.
Don't talk yourself into it friend!

Just pray that Tebow can protect us and grant us one more week. Hopefully in Kansas City!

Chiclets

Banned
What I fear is that as usual Ben is more injured than he says he is and looks like Peyton out there next week.

If the Broncos defense smells blood it won't matter how bad Peyton is.

He is not injured, he does it constantly as a fallback if he plays shit. if he dosent he plays the good ol im playing through the pain he built a rep doing it the drones lap it up.

bionic77

He is not injured, he does it constantly as a fallback if he plays shit. if he dosent he plays the good ol im playing through the pain he built a rep doing it the drones lap it up.
Did you throw the water bottle on the cart or were you the one that yelled for Browns death?

bionic77

Nah, But i know when you guys get kicked out they will want to kill/racially slur tomlin (not you but the fans in general like before)
In general Steelers fans are blood thirsty racists?

There is a word for statements like this but it escapes me!

Top Bottom