• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

RBH

BG is here
200w.gif
Fixed for accuracy.

KC is at least as dangerous. 11 games in a row

Never gonna get why Duncan wasn't in on that play... smh
The saving grace of that play and that Finals was that it directly led to the complete dismantling the Spurs dished out the next year.

That was some Globetrotters vs Washington Generals level shit. Beautiful basketball.

bionic77

The thuggery was not limited to the field.

Apparently 6 people (Steelers and Bungles fans) were arrested during the game last night.

Most for fighting (most for apparently punching women in the head) and one dude for urinating on the person in front of him.

Apparently 6 people (Steelers and Bungles fans) were arrested during the game last night.

Most for fighting (most for apparently punching women in the head) and one dude for urinating on the person in front of him.
I'm glad you're a decent guy. I'm sick of these thug ass teams stinking up the AFC North.

Gobias

Banned

I know a few Bungles fans who ere at the game. None of this surprises me.

I'm glad you're a decent guy. I'm sick of these thug ass teams stinking up the AFC North.

Not every place can be as accepting and friendly as The Cleve.

bionic77

The Ravens/Steelers rivalry started because we played so many big games that were compounded with a ton of big hits, cheap shots and dirty plays. That said it never felt like it was totally out of control. Not like last night.

I am not sure where the Bungles animosity towards us this season came from. It certainly escalated to an unhealthy degree from both teams. It doesn't help when players on both team were threatening to murder each other before the game.

No one from this division is ever going to win shit deep in the playoffs again unless shit scales back.

No one from this division is ever going to win shit deep in the playoffs again unless shit scales back.

Glad someone finally agrees with me about this. Looking forward to next week, when the only division in the league to bounce out of the playoffs ASAP 3 years in a row becomes the only division in the league to bounce out of the playoffs ASAP 4 years in a row

What this division does to people:
Marvin Lewis 2003
marvin_zoom.jpg

13 years later
cCbWUE3.jpg

MechDX

So Carson Wentz is becoming a hot name in the draft after his game on Saturday so i started reading up some and had a shocking revelation:

440L.jpg

He is a ginger?

Glad someone finally agrees with me about this. Looking forward to next week, when the only division in the league to bounce out of the playoffs ASAP 3 years in a row becomes the only division in the league to bounce out of the playoffs ASAP 4 years in a row

What this division does to people:
Marvin Lewis 2003
0rvin_zoom.jpg

13 years later
http://imgur.com/cCbWUE3.][/QUOTE]
Yeah, I've been trying to get the Bengals, Ravens, and Steelers kicked out of the AFC North for years. Browns might still find a way to come in last though 🤔

MechDX

Yeah, I've been trying to get the Bengals, Ravens, and Steelers kicked out of the AFC North for years. Browns might still find a way to come in last though 🤔

Colts to the AFCN, Ravens to the AFCE and Dolphins to the AFCS. Geographical sense.

Done and done. Now make me some ramen!

Top Bottom