• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

Chiclets

Banned
In general Steelers fans are blood thirsty racists?

There is a word for statements like this but it escapes me!

What ever man im sick of the circle jerk of saying the steelers won this fairly that is all and i will keep defending my team when i see stupid post

Remember when the Steelers o-line was filled with grocery baggers?

These guys are making Jags look like all stars. DeAngelo Williams should buy them each a car.

bionic77

What ever man im sick of the circle jerk of saying the steelers won this fairly that is all and i will keep defending my team when i see stupid post
No one said that.

Everyone said the game was a dumpster fire and your team choked like only the best can.

You are delusional and insanely angry so nothing is penetrating.

Chiclets

Banned
No one said that.

Everyone said the game was a dumpster fire and your team choked like only the best can.

You are delusional and insanely angry so nothing is penetrating.

clearly you ddint read the absolute crap people were writing about my team last night.

I'm glad the Bungles are the Bungles now and forevermore, and I'm glad the Patriots and Broncos scored 0 points combined this weekend

You all deserve this, the offseason thread. It's okay. The shame circle, like death, includes all eventually

I do think it was nice of the NFL to schedule the games I care about the most on Saturday. Sunday will be a relaxing day of either mild depression or incredulous glee

Let's go Bills. Keep up this offseason momentum

2toe7Rd.gif

All of humanity was

Amen. Evil won that day

Went to two SB back to back and want to be the underdog?

It's not the same team though! We no longer have SB MVP Malcom Smith! Or Mr. JET SWEEP!, Or Fail Mary master! We have an injured basketball player now!

you and me both homie

i'm pretty sure all my neighbors secretly judge me now

40 and 49 are going to haunt me forever.

You should be happy that you're favored, RNGod.

You should be happy I promise God I was going to be nice in 2016! It's okay Rando will take my place!
Out of courtesy to the disrespected Panthers.

Seriously, fuck the Panthers.
Hrm, that's what they want.

Panthers by 14.

Yes yes they are 15-1 and we are not so we should lose by like 50 because they are the better team!

Speaking of reactions on snapchat the official story for Seahawks/Vikings is so happy and sad. Just the feeling and faces of all the Vikings fan in the crowd as that kick happen was like a kick in the gut. Then of course it switches to all of us jumping up and down like idiots in a bar lol.

LJ11

Wish the Bills added Pettine, Rex must be in pretty good shape to be able to throw his brother a bone. Lots of money in that staff.

Drakeon

So proud of Mr. Robot winning TV Drama for Golden Globes after just one season. Just a great show.

Well deserved, rarely do I get as captivated by a show as I did by Mr. Robot. I think I actually watched it live once, which I can't think of the last show I did that on.

Top Bottom