• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Madden2Pats.jpg

:D

Lets trade this world for the Madden world

MechDX

Michael Silver ‏@MikeSilver 1h1 hour ago
I do not expect the 49ers to interview any more candidates. Thus, they should be deciding on someone relatively soon.

kmag

I bet the Eagles, Giants and 49ers will all have coaches by Friday.

Giants will have one of McAdoo, Smith or Jackson probably by tonight. Just a gut feeling. I don't see them doing second interviews at this point and they're supposedly interviewing Jackson this afternoon. With Browns essentially offering him their job, the Giants aren't going hang around if he's their guy, and they seem the type not to leave a guy with a job offer hanging.

Bowser

Friend Boban, on behalf of Cam and Panthers-GAF, we would gladly accept you on our Super Bowl journey and beyond. Come have fun with us!

newton.gif

Cam: Panthers-GAF
Happy Child: Friend Boban

MechDX

Mike Brown is believed to have voted against Inglewood

Per a source with knowledge of the ownership dynamics, it’s strongly believed that one of the nay votes came from Bengals owner Mike Brown.

Brown has a well-documented reputation for refusing to go along with anything that helps the league become bigger and better. His primary concern in those situations is the impact of the new revenue on the salary cap.

So Brown prefers the status quo, especially when the status quo doesn’t require him to spend more money on players.

He voted no because he is a cheapass. lol

effzee

Thank you my friend. This is the first good news I have heard about the Eagles since Lurie brought Howie back. I am now actively rooting for Pederson to be the hire. Give him a chance, and if he sucks blow it all up in 2 years.

Yes but then this means they are all in for the next 2 seasons which means Bradford or attempt at another vet who they might believe can turn it around (Kaep or RG3) plus a more experienced coach as in Tom Coughlin.

effzee

I think I asked once before but why is Doug Marrone even getting interviews?

Why is the Bills RB coach getting interviews and consideration?

Maybe if you are 16 or are attracted to children.

She still looks like a child to me.

Look here friends.

2 old fucks

Looks like SHIT. Even worse than AT&T.

And an Animu

So you moved on from WWE Paige? :)

My heart Will never move on.

I have noticed her recently, but the booty just isn't there.

How you feeling about booty implants?

squicken

They went 9-7 with Marrone and the defense was a lot better with his coordinators. I don't think LJ or Trey thought much of him, though

Yes but then this means they are all in for the next 2 seasons which means Bradford or attempt at another vet who they might believe can turn it around (Kaep or RG3) plus a more experienced coach as in Tom Coughlin.

Bradford coming back is the one ray of sunshine in an otherwise blackhole of suck that is surrounding this team now. He was fantastic this year, and will be even better next year. He was the best QB in franchise history this season, broke the record for completion percentage, and that is with the WR's dropping everything that they could. 2 new guards, replace Cooper with a real WR, and hope Matthews stops dropping so much, and the offense will be in great shape for next year. The defense has a lot of good players, they just need a new scheme more then anything.

kmag

Marrone did take the Bills to 9-7 from 3-13 in his first year. I suppose that warrants a sit down to see if he's learned any lessons. I actually don't blame him from getting out of Buffalo, he had an time limited option and lukewarm support from the new owners. If you're getting a guaranteed pay off there then fuck I'd have thought about leaving if I thought I was in play for a more secure job.

He's a douche but he's a douche who can coach a bit. I don't see him as a fit with New York, as he was fucking terrible with the media in Buffalo. Coughlin could get away with being prickly because even at the start his Jacksonville experience (two AFC conference games) bought him a bit of leeway with the press, Marrone got the attitude without the relative success to back it up.

squicken

It's time, maybe long past time, to think of Alex Smith as one of the game's great quarterbacks. Maybe some of you have long thought of him this way. I'm late to the Smith party, but I'm at the party.

Greatness isn't just athletic ability. It's also making as few mistakes as possible. Smith this past weekend very quietly set a record with 119 postseason pass attempts without an interception to start his career, according to the NFL. That put him past Jeff Hostetler's 115.

The next two quarterbacks on that list: Roger Staubach (103) and Peyton Manning (101).

Not bad company to be in.

An NFC scout said something that stunned me, though maybe it shouldn't. He said there are at least a half-dozen teams interested in Johnny Manziel if the Browns—as expected—dump him. (I'm not totally convinced the Browns will cut ties, but everyone I speak to around the NFL says it's a certainty.)

The scout said what everyone has been thinking: The Cowboys are one of the teams interested, the front-runners. It's such a marvelously bad idea, it's certain to happen.

That same scout said there is even more interest in Robert Griffin III.

Said the scout: "Every team with quarterback needs will look at him. He'll have almost his pick of places to go. There's still a thought process that [Washington] ruined him and he can be fixed."

This scout predicted Griffin would end up with the Rams.
Mike Freeman. BR Warning

Top Bottom