• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

tmdorsey

I wouldn't be surprised at all at both JFF and RGIII getting shots on other teams. There are too many starting fraud QBs out there not to kick the tires on them especially RGIII. At least he's had a year or so to sit and hopefully learn what it takes to play the position in the NFL better.

BG played them this week and...

sjtOb58.jpg

qYtXd7j.jpg
1, this is disrespectful. 2 did you advance?

MechDX

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m1 minute ago
Browns now finalizing deal to hire Bengals OC Hue Jackson as their next HC, per sources. Close to being wrapped up, per sources.

I guess BG finally won one. Congrats on two years in Cleveland Hue!

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m1 minute ago
Browns now finalizing deal to hire Bengals OC Hue Jackson as their next HC, per sources. Close to being wrapped up, per sources.

Wow, that just blows my mind. I never would have thought that someone would pick the Browns when a team like the Giants are also interested in them.

harSon

Banned
I guess Hue is trying to become a legend. If he can coach the Browns into a legitimate franchise, then he'll be a first ballot hall of famer based on that feat alone.

otake

Doesn't know that "You" is used in both the singular and plural
I think I'm finally over the Jags not making the playoffs.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Michael Silver ‏@MikeSilver 3m3 minutes ago

Hue Jackson will become the next head coach of the Cleveland Browns. "They made me feel comfortable," he just told me.

Kave_Billy the official lap warmer of Hue Jackson, confirmed.

My thought is the Browns offered him some form of personnel control and the Giants weren't willing to.

That does make sense I guess. I still think I would rather let someone else shop for the groceries with a stable franchise, then be in charge of things with the Browns.

Bowser

Apparently Hue wasn't even seriously considering the Giants gig. He was between the Browns and 49ers the whole time.

Um, ok Hue.

harSon

Banned
Wow, that just blows my mind. I never would have thought that someone would pick the Browns when a team like the Giants are also interested in them.

The decision has some upsides. He's already thoroughly familiar with the teams in his division considering he's played them multiple times a year and was a coach on one of them. The upsides begin and end there though.

Considering the Browns high draft pick, maybe him being able to draft and mold an NFL QB is a huge deciding factor?

Draxal

Michael Silver ‏@MikeSilver 3m3 minutes ago

Hue Jackson will become the next head coach of the Cleveland Browns. "They made me feel comfortable," he just told me.

Kave_Billy the official lap warmer of Hue Jackson, confirmed.

Guess it's McAdoo for the Giants then.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
The decision has some upsides. He's already thoroughly familiar with the teams in his division considering he's played them multiple times a year and was a coach on one of them. The upsides begin and end there though.

Considering the Browns high draft pick, maybe him being able to draft and mold an NFL QB is a huge deciding factor?

Honestly that probably has to be the biggest factor.

j-wood

Per sources, this was a line from the Browns pitch to Hue Jackson:

please coach us hue. We'll give you whatever you want and we promise we won't fire you next year. Please believe us. god, PLEASE.

Striker

Looks like now Giants have no choice but to select Ben McAdoo as the coach. Unless Eagles steal him away. Which if they did, Mara/Tisch deserve all the blame and many losing seasons. The crop isn't that strong with guys like Shaw, Saban, and Cowher choosing not to play.

effzee

Right but considering he failed as a HC previously and a really shifty QB class, you'd think he would want to go to a better organization and coach a QB in place already.

Damn I feel like I just won a award. Let me see who do I need to thank in my speech? Hmmm looks like I just have a lot of people to say fuck you too
Adele_2137659b.jpg

I wanna say Fuck you to everyone who said Jackson was playing us.

I wanna say Fuck you to all the Giant and 9ers fans that looked down on us.

he took the Cleveland meeting just to tell them to lick his balls in person.
I wanna say Fuck you Scoot.

If I'm forgetting you please look In the mirror and say fuck you
hNk0Jsi.gif

iu

I got my guy! Now it's time to start the #FireHuePetition
*fades away

Good for the Browns. I hope Hue gets a fair shot to turn things around.

I think he may have chose them because he has a chip on his shoulder and has something to prove after the way things went down in Oakland.

He definitely needs a strong DC to help him out tho.

Top Bottom