• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Teryl Austin is interviewing with the Titans. It seems he's this year Rooney Rule candidate.

Which is a joke because IMO he's the best potential Head Coach available.

The defensive players that have played for him respect the hell out of him and he's gotten results and shut down great QBs like Aaron Rodgers even when he had Jordy Nelson.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=400554244

Held Aaron Rodgers to 16/27 162 Yards, 7 Points and an L.

That included injuries in our secondary.

People bring up the bad defense from the first half of the season. And it really wasn't that bad, we held Seattle to 13 points in Seattle.

When your offense is getting constant 3 and outs it will put any defense in trouble especially when you're missing key defensive players like DeAndre Levy and Ndamakong Suh.

I'll be ecstatic if we can somehow retain him for one more year. The Falcons almost hired him after the historic defensive campaign in 2014.

RBH

I love this gif, and I'm not saying that people shouldn't use it or whatever but I think given the context of what's going on in the show it's not really used appropriately? Isn't he trying to not laugh?

If Mike Smith gets hired I don't think Giants fans will be acting sad while containing laughter lol

Nah, he's not holding in laughter. That was Michael Scott's natural disappointment face, when he thought the Scranton branch was closing.

The defensive players that have played for him respect the hell out of him and he's gotten results and shut down great QBs like Aaron Rodgers even when he had Jordy Nelson.

People bring up the bad defense from the first half of the season. And it really wasn't that bad, we held Seattle to 13 points in Seattle.

When your offense is getting constant 3 and outs it will put any defense in trouble especially when you're missing key defensive players like DeAndre Levy and Ndamakong Suh.

I'll be ecstatic if we can somehow retain him for one more year. The Falcons almost hired him after the historic defensive campaign in 2014.

But is 18th overall Defense good? I mean, Ravens were 8th overall, decimated by injuries.

RBH

Contender for gif of the year:

wrongwaybro.0.gif

:')

squicken

I think the Titans hire McDaniels once NE is eliminated. Think they want one of the coaches still coaching and that is the kind of job he would like

Respect

Contender for gif of the year:

wrongwaybro.0.gif

:')

Favorite part is when he looks around to make sure no one noticed.

I think the Titans hire McDaniels once NE is eliminated. Think they want one of the coaches still coaching and that is the kind of job he would like

This seems likely to me as well. Promising young QB, #1 overall pick, small market/lower expectations, weaker division.

brentech

Weird how you're able to write off your offense going constant 3 and outs and missing key defenders. It's like the 2015 Packers that still made the playoffs!
edit: Also, when using a common opponent as an example, be sure to mention both games against said common opponent. And then remember that Rodgers was hobbled and could barely jog.

MechDX

Why is everyone trying to frame the Patriots?? Leave then alone you monsters!

btw, this is sarcasm. Fuckers hiding something

jbug617

Banned
Latest reporting on Chandler Jones
http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2...ot-overdose/7LW0qko2kU0OphXTTmgtSO/story.html

Patriots defensive lineman Chandler Jones had a bad reaction to a substance he put into his body, leading to his hospitalization early Sunday, a source familiar with the situation told the Globe on Wednesday.

The source was adamant that Jones did not overdose on a drug such as cocaine or heroin. The source said Jones lives near the Foxborough police station, and he walked there to seek help after he had the bad reaction.

The source added that Jones was at the Patriots facility lifting weights at 6:30 .am. Monday.

Gasper also reporting that what sort of drug Jones took.
@cgasper: I've had this confirmed on Chandler Jones. We're not talking about a drug that was prescribed by a pharmacist or team medical personnel.

Sounds like synthetic weed or pills if he didn't take coke or heroin

squicken

CYn7rBYUEAActKX.png:large

The Haters Are Losing The War On Kickers

In a big surprise to me — and a big loss for those of us who despise the punting game — punters and kickers seem to affect the game similarly. They each claim five of the 10 players with the highest value added this season, with punters taking four of the top five spots. Although most coaches are probably costing their teams points by punting too much instead of going for it, the ones with better punters are costing their teams less.

Hekker (with the help of the Rams coverage team, but mostly Hekker) just edges Gostkowski as the most valuable. That’s right, Johnny Hekker — a guy who admits he’s more comfortable with his Pokémon deck than he is tackling people — is our 2015 NFL Football Player of the Year.

:

MechDX

This is the year of me being wrong.

Mallett is a moron.
BOB is a good coach
The patriots are a despicable , dirty ass franchise with fans drowning in denial

I was right that Hoyer sucks. So there is that.

"Source with knowledge of the situation confirms it was synthetic marijuana that caused Chandler Jones' bad reaction and hospitalization." - @CGasper

I guess this is better than the possible alternatives.

Sure been quiet on the Chip Kelly front

"Source with knowledge of the situation confirms it was synthetic marijuana that caused Chandler Jones' bad reaction and hospitalization." - @CGasper

That shit has been proven to be horrible for your brain. NFL should just get with the times and lift its ban on marijuana.

TheFatOne

Fucking dumb ass. Don't want the Pats spending money on this moron.

squicken

So that Ole Miss dude jumps out a window and Chandler Jones has a nervous breakdown in a police station. Why are these dude taking that crap?

Top Bottom