• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

eznark

Banned
How convenient. Cop goes and cleans up the house before anyone else can get there and it turns out the Patriots player was just OD'ing on synthetic weed.

Wow, it's almost unbelievable.

I think the Titans hire McDaniels once NE is eliminated. Think they want one of the coaches still coaching and that is the kind of job he would like

One theory is that GM in Detroit, Bob Quinn and former Pats front office guy, will fire Caldwell once New England's season is over and then hire McDaniels. Might not be a stretch. In an interview yesterday Quinn had more praise for Matt Patricia and McDaniels than he did Caldwell.

Damn shame they'll have to wait till February 8 to interview him. Maybe Feb 10th if McDaniels wants to ride a duck boat one last time.

How convenient. Cop goes and cleans up the house before anyone else can get there and it turns out the Patriots player was just OD'ing on synthetic weed.

Wow, it's almost unbelievable.

I am interested in your theory that Massachusetts police are in on cover ups. Have you found any texts on Tom's phone yet?

KaYotiX

Banned
There there DM, have a ferret to cheer you up.
2fc8fdaa22cac5d659ff716fcd3a191f.gif

I miss my ferrets......they were awesome :(

jbug617

Banned
"Source with knowledge of the situation confirms it was synthetic marijuana that caused Chandler Jones' bad reaction and hospitalization." - @CGasper

I guess this is better than the possible alternatives.

yeah. Still an idiot. Can't see the Pats wanting to resign to be honest.

So this proves that I was correct to take Johnny Hekker before I took a QB in the Madden fantasy draft.

#Vindicated #AheadOfTheGame #BreadIsStillTheWorst

This is the year of me being wrong.

Mallett is a moron.
BOB is a good coach
The patriots are a despicable , dirty ass franchise with fans drowning in denial

I was right that Hoyer sucks. So there is that.

You know what this means? It's time for you to get Madden and stop ignoring Xbox Live party invites.

O'Brien is a good coach as determined by the group decision of Smith and McNair. Also, admitted he screwed up in the collaborative process of the season.

Would you like a plate of O'Brien Potatoes? They're legit tasty.

Oh I like potatoes, yes pls.

Stronger together brother. Stronger together.

#FinsUp #BelieveInAdam

Still think Bread is great though.

Well I have a soft spot for dutch, I mean nobodies perfect.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Weird how you're able to write off your offense going constant 3 and outs and missing key defenders. It's like the 2015 Packers that still made the playoffs!
edit: Also, when using a common opponent as an example, be sure to mention both games against said common opponent. And then remember that Rodgers was hobbled and could barely jog.

Every QB is hobbled at some point and you leave out the fact that our defense hurt Aaron Rodgers. I don't advocate the hunting of star QBs like Stafford and Rodgers because then you get a product like the Texans on the field.

If your offensive line properly blocked the constant blitzes Teryl Austin threw your way you would've scored more than 7 points that game.

Green+Bay+Packers+v+Detroit+Lions+Q2wX8udidpax.jpg

DeAndre Levy with the safety

BigAT

"Source with knowledge of the situation confirms it was synthetic marijuana that caused Chandler Jones' bad reaction and hospitalization." - @CGasper

I guess this is better than the possible alternatives.

If you read about what synthetic weed is, it really isn't.

Hunter S.

If you read about what synthetic weed is, it really isn't.

It is a bunch a garbage, chemically not even close to weed. It is a terribly misleading name to people who do not know shit about chemistry and drug information.

Google it. It's basically a varying chemical cocktail sprayed on herbs. You don't really know what you are getting, like buying a dime bag on the street and hoping it's clean

This guy proves my point above correctly

Jordan Raanan ‏@JordanRaanan 54m54 minutes ago
Asked Jerry Jones about state of NFC East last night: 'I'm looking up, on my back and all I see is ass.'

cdyhybrid

Even if it was legal wouldn't players still get in trouble for smoking weed?
Only if they let themselves get caught. Probably half the league smokes at least occasionally. Everything I've heard is that it's easy to avoid getting caught if you're smart about it.

Players can generally find out/figure out when they're going to get tested, etc.

Godslay

Banned
Just hope it is not much bigger than this. True flu on the team would be terrible .

Yeah, that wouldn't be good.

They're also talking about suiting up 3 QBs just in case. In the case Manning would get hurt, and Brock couldn't go because of his knee. Guess we'll have to see.

ESPN saying the subject of Manziel came up when the Browns talked with Hue. Hue wanted to know if he was allowed to can him, and was told it wouldn't be a problem with them. :rip

Top Bottom