• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

Tom Penny

The NFL needs to do something about the minority HC sutuation. It doesnt get more racist and disrepectful for then a black coach getting sent to the Brown.

Maybe if Massachusetts joined the 21st century the Pats' players wouldn't have to resort to spice.

Even if Massachusetts fully legalized pot (medical marijuana is legal here), weed would be banned by the NFL and players will still turn to synthetic weed, which somehow isn't banned despite in all likelihood being a fuckload more dangerous

brentech

Every QB is hobbled at some point and you leave out the fact that our defense hurt Aaron Rodgers. I don't advocate the hunting of star QBs like Stafford and Rodgers because then you get a product like the Texans on the field.

If your offensive line properly blocked the constant blitzes Teryl Austin threw your way you would've scored more than 7 points that game.

Green+Bay+Packers+v+Detroit+Lions+Q2wX8udidpax.jpg

DeAndre Levy with the safety
This is a solid job avoiding the points in question. Full Kas cherry picking them stats.
He actually bothered his leg on a non contact run and throw, but I wouldn't expect you to have watched the game.

cdyhybrid

Even if Massachusetts fully legalized pot (medical marijuana is legal here), weed would be banned by the NFL and players will still turn to synthetic weed, which somehow isn't banned despite in all likelihood being a fuckload more dangerous
See my post above. They're gonna smoke regardless. Might as well have it be the real, safer stuff.

Bread

Banned
Nfl needs to get over the bullshit and let the players smoke weed if they want to. It's none of their business honestly.

Bowser

Re-read that article on Rivera's hiring and...yikes:

Rivera was one of four defensive coordinators to be interviewed by general manager Marty Hurney and team president Danny Morrison last week. The others -- Perry Fewell of the New York Giants, San Francisco's Greg Manusky and Rob Ryan of Cleveland -- were not asked in for second interviews.

Dodged a bullet there...

And have you basically sexually harass all the cheerleaders.. I don't think so.

Nope.. Flores isn't getting his due.

Hey don't compare me to Ben, I may be a creep but I'm not a rapist. I can take no for an answer. I just move on to the next one.

This can be arranged....

Do it, let them all suffer.

He ain't the first though..

When I win the lotto tonight and buy the Browns I'll make you HC.

Thank you dega, first order of business will be to hire some cheerleaders

#GODEGA

Hey don't compare me to Ben, I may be a creep but I'm not a rapist. I can take no for an answer. I just move on to the next one.

You still commit sexual harrasment by taking shots of them in the locker room. Which we all could see you doing.

We literally would have to mandate a course to ensure Chris didn't scare all the Baes away.

You still commit sexual harrasment by taking shots of them in the locker room. Which we all could see you doing.

We literally would have to mandate a course to ensure Chris didn't scare all the Baes away.

I'm hurt that you would think that of me :( First you come out as a pats fan and now this?? My world has been turned upside down....

I'm hurt that you would think that of me :( First you come out as a pats fan and now this?? My world has been turned upside down....

You knew what I would do Chris.. You knew that my hatred of Pittsburgh would triumph over my hatred of the Pats.

Besides if the Broncos do what should be expected of them.. We avoid our little miniature Cuban Missle Crisis as I have stated.

Two.. I say these things because I care. You posting booty pictures is not conducive to your long term love life. Go hit on your neighbor or the netflix girl. I worry about you Chris.. You need nice woman to help you through the offseason.

You knew what I would do Chris.. You knew that my hatred of Pittsburgh would triumph over my hatred of the Pats.

Besides if the Broncos do what should be expected of them.. We avoid our little miniature Cuban Missle Crisis as I have stated.

Two.. I say these things because I care. You posting booty pictures is not conducive to your long term love life. Go hit on your neighbor or the netflix girl. I worry about you Chris.. You need nice woman to help you through the offseason.

Let's hope we can avoid an international disaster...

Fine...I'll go out on a date this weekend, if it'll make you happy!!

Trade everyone for Romo and the Cowboys cheerleaders.

Yes to Romo but no, our cheerleaders are the best.

ampere

Only if they let themselves get caught. Probably half the league smokes at least occasionally. Everything I've heard is that it's easy to avoid getting caught if you're smart about it.

Players can generally find out/figure out when they're going to get tested, etc.

I think if they are not in the substance abuse program they get tested like... once a year at a routine time. So yea, highly likely that a large number of players smoke, and I don't blame em it's better than tons of other pain killer meds.

squicken

Billy Hollywood had all this planned out long ago. Hue can have fun with Jarett Hoff

e: McAdoo seems to be the guy in Philly. One of the beat guys said announcement could come tomorrow

I'm doing great, enjoying my time off school lol I even managed to lose some weight since I'm been off. How are all things Floyd?

Busy. Working as a TA during the week and my retail job on the weekends while doing my online school crap.

My Great-Grandfather passed away last night unfortunately.. So dealing with that right now.

Congrats on the weight loss. I need to actually lose weight and try to other crap as well.

MechDX

How about players quit being dumbass's and smoke Shit they know will them into trouble?

Legal or not it is just stupid.

Line_HTX

Alex Flanagan ‏@Alex_Flanagan 6m6 minutes ago

NFL has framework of a stadium deal between the rams/chargers. Chargers vetting it now and barring anything unforeseen, plan on going to LA

FUCK YOU, JBUG HOTARU!!

Top Bottom