• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

Line_HTX

NFL Network ‏@nflnetwork 6m6 minutes ago

"This is the 1st time I've seen these #'s. Now my hoodie really gotta go on now that I see the #'s."

- James Jones

CYooy-1WsAEvYhq.jpg:large

If Vegas ever gets a team, it should be the Raiders.
I just was recently in Vegas, the amount of Seahawks jerseys I saw was kinda crazy.

Also
Michael Silver
Michael Silver – Verified account ‏@MikeSilver

Bengals coach Marvin Lewis approached Hue with a last-ditch proposal to keep him in Cinci, with succession plan. They are very close..

Your Hispanic with the name Chris? You're not fooling me.

smh racist

Busy. Working as a TA during the week and my retail job on the weekends while doing my online school crap.

My Great-Grandfather passed away last night unfortunately.. So dealing with that right now.

Congrats on the weight loss. I need to actually lose weight and try to other crap as well.

Oh I'm sorry to hear that :( My condolences, what are you doing for school? and yeah the weight loss was a surprised I've been at home watching netflix but I have been eating a lot better since I cook at home now and I guess that was enough lol

Browns fans should get used to Michael Silver, I've never seen a media member so up a coach's ass as he is with Hue. Silver thinks Hue can do absolutely no wrong

Browns fans should get used to Michael Silver, I've never seen a media member so up a coach's ass as he is with Hue. Silver thinks Hue can do absolutely no wrong
Lol silver was pretty much the biggest source of Jackson news during the interview process.

Presser 6 mins late #FireHue

smh racist

Oh I'm sorry to hear that :( My condolences, what are you doing for school? and yeah the weight loss was a surprised I've been at home watching netflix but I have been eating a lot better since I cook at home now and I guess that was enough lol

It's okay. He was 91 and sick for a long time. I'm getting a masters degree online in education. I'm 25 weeks away from completing that.

And that's nice with the Netflix Diet.

More disappointed in the Giants being averse to taking a chance on McAdoo if he does go to Philly. Marrone doesn't bother me nearly as much as Mike Smith.

Now how bad would it be if you did sign Mike Smith?

I am also looking forward to seeing Hue Jackson sign that contract!

stock-photo-nerd-or-geek-businessman-or-it-professional-super-hero-on-white-84814441.jpg

I feel.. Disrespected.

Top Bottom